Toribash
Asmodeus's Quarters

The room is moderately sized, with evened and polished stone walls and floors, a chandelier hanging from the ceiling, with cabinets, desks and tables scattered around. A noticeable feature are the three banners, one for the left and right walls each and one for the wall opposite of the entrance. The left banner depicts a red ouroboros on a black field. The center banner depicts a white butterfly on a grey field. The right banner depicts a heron-like red-orange plumed bird, burning to ashes, on a white field.

Asmodeus stops pacing to glare at the intruders. He is dressed in a large dark grey cloak that ends just at his feet. On the left breast is a black crescent moon. On the right is a white sunburst. The hood is pulled down, revealing a mane of greying black hair. His face is lined and mildly untidy, with thick but short facial hair covering his lips, chin, cheeks and partly his neck. His eyes are blue, icy by nature and more so by age.

Upon recognizing the deliverer and package, his glare reduces.

"Finally," he says, his voice commanding and deep.

"Was there any trouble?"
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Asmodeus' Quarters
"He was tentative about it."

The agent paces.
"Other than him slipping into a coma before..."
He pauses in his speech and in his pacing
"Whatever it is you want with him"
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Asmodeus's Quarters

Asmodeus walks to Chase.

"Your family has always served us so well. Why have you betrayed us, now?"
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Dark corner of Asmodeus' Quarters

Still delirious to whats going on, answers, "Betrayed you? HA! I've only betrayed myself in letting you fools capture me."
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Asmodeus's Quarters

Asmodeus frowns and turns to the agent.

"Take him to one of the cells and let him recover. Once he is ready, we will question him."
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Asmodeus' Quarters
The agent props Chase up to his feet, and impatiently pushes him through hallways, down stairs, and doorways. He arrives in a room furnished by a wooden table, a corner covered in hay for a bed, a chair, and a bucket. The agents removes the bag. Without allowing Chase to turn around and catch a glimpse of his captor, Chase is pushed into the room and the door is slammed behind him. He hears a secure lock, but there are no mechanisms on the inside.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Asmodeus' Quarters

Chase looks around in dismay, getting pissed now because he wants to know what the hell is going on. He goes over to the chair and sits, waiting for something to happen.

Chase ends up getting impatient after a while and decides to rest for a while, so he slowly walks over to the hay and lays down, staring at the ceiling trying to fall asleep until he finally does.
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved