Toribash
Xodak's House

Erich recognizes his target and fires his crossbow straight into Xodak's chest. He strolls forward with a blade in hand, ready to finish his prey.
#Magnus - #Sigma
On a guard tower on the walls of Saxum

A guard slowly wakes up.

Man, I hate this job.

He looks down at the wall for a brief second before grabbing his musket.

Wait a minute, what was that?

The guard quickly looks again, but whatever was there had vanished. All of a sudden, a flock of crows flew up right in front of his face.

Damned birds, they should just kill em all.
beep
Xodak's House

Xodak takes the bolt to the chest and falls down the stairs.

He is bleeding badly and breathing hard.
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Xodak's House

Without a word or pause, Erich drives his blade expertly into the fallen body of Xodak.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Xodak's House

Ker-dead.
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Outside the guard barracks

Well, looks like they did build over my safehouse. Definitely doesn't look like a place for me to be walking into anytime soon. I'll need to find another way to get some money. Thinks Dresdel.

After walking a few streets away Dresdel manages to find a small seedy looking inn with a sign saying "The Moldy Keg".

This looks like as good a place as any to get some information and a room to stay in

The Moldy Keg

Dresdel makes his way inside the inn and looks around the main room. He spots someone who appears to be the owner and approaches him to ask about a room for the night.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Xodak's House

Erich checks the man's pulse to be doubly sure, but there is no sign of life. Erich turns to the stairs, and walks up to Xodak's study. And to make sure that this information get's to no one... He lights a match, tosses it on the paper, and get's out of the house's back. He weaves through the people, and hears a few shouts, and sees a few fingers pointing to the house now on fire. Not turning away, he barges through the crowds, to the city gate. He sees a cart full of produce heading towards the gate, and jumps in the back, camoflauging himself between the goods.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Toya's House, in Lyton (A small town about 6 hours away from Central Isola, but on the same Island)

Roy grabs his plate and starts to eat it on the table downstairs. He turns his chair around as to look through a window. He eats slowly, looking out the window at the humble town. He sees a few buildings, a merchant stop, and farmlands.

After a few minutes, he hears steps coming down the stairs. Roy turns around, and sees Toya. He quickly gazes her over, her brown hair disheveled, green eyes slightly groggy, and her lively beige skin paler than normal. Toya's wearing a simple blue shirt and grey short shorts.

Toya sees another plate full with food on the kitchen counter, she picks it up and pours herself a glass of orange juice. She takes a couple bites of the food, and is impressed by Roy's great cooking.
"I didn't know you can cook like this, Roy"

Roy turns again and says
"Yeah, well, I'm not that great"

Toya sits down next to Roy,and begins a conversation.
"Are you glad I picked up some wine last night?"

Roy says
"It tasted good, I can't remember anything else though."

Toya replies
"You passed out after what? 2 or 3 glasses. I didn't want to disturb you, so I left you down here."

Roy then says
"What about you?"

Toya says
"Well, I got a little tipsy, so I went to bed."

They continue to eat, then Toya finishes her meal, heads back upstairs to freshen herself up a bit. She comes back down, and sees that Roy had already cleaned up all the plates and is sitting on her couch, relaxing. She sits opposite of him, and plans to talk about how Roy was when he was drunk.

"So Roy, how do you think you were when you were drunk?"

Roy thinks about it, but he has no recollection of anything after he drank.
"I honestly don't know. Please, fill me in."

Toya smiles, and says
"Well, in short, you were very charming."

"What?!"

"Allow me to demonstrate what you did." Toya stands up
"Come on Roy"

He stands.

Toya walks toward Roy, and stops too close for comfort.

Roy says
"Y-you can just tell me"

Toya laughs, and says
"It's more fun this way, Roy"

She takes his arm, and puts it around her waist.

Roy follows along, speechless.

She moves in closer, chest to chest.
"You had me like this."

Toya puts her arms around Roy's chest.
"I could smell the pungent scent of wine in your breath, and I'm sure you smelt it in mine as well"

She then said
"And then, you did this"

Toya leans in, eyes closed, kissing Roy on the lips.

Roy thinks to himself
Did I really do this? Or could she be making this up?

Toya ends their lip lock, and asks Roy
"So, what do you think about that?"

Roy lets go, still dizzy from his minor hangover, and sits back on the couch, as Toya does next to him.
"Did I really do that?!"

Toya nods

Roy replies
"Well uh, I apolo-"
Toya interrupts
"Hah, Roy, don't be sorry."

Roy is taken aback, thinking about what he did. He then tries to continue the conversation, on a different subject
"So, Toya, you aren't gonna go to the university?"

"I'm still thinking about it, I don't know if I'm prepared to go all the way to Isola and enroll in it"

Roy says
"Do you have anyone to stay with there?"

Toya replies
"Yeah, my sister and brother live in Isola, pretty close to the city square by the way. My brother Faelon, is actually an officer in the army, and you know, things are getting heated with those humans. Since he's an officer, and with the money my parents send us while they're on merchant tours, we got hold of a pretty nice mansion in central Isola."

Roy nods attentively, and sits back to relax and fight off his headache, as Toya does the same.
Last edited by Ray; Sep 20, 2011 at 05:47 AM.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
The Moldy Keg

The owner looks at Dresdel for a brief second and gruffly says, "What can I get ya?"
beep
The Moldy Keg

"I'll be needing a room for the next few days. I don't need much and I'd prefer if you kept the fact I was staying here to yourself" Says Dresdel as he pushes a small pouch of gold into the owners hand.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]