Toribash
Original Post
[REL]DK parkour style
this is my first parkour mod, I like it but I'm trying to have more skills for make mods.

pictures

PS: don't touch the balls, they are instagib.
Attached Files
DK_Parkour_Style.tbm (2.9 KB, 54 views)
Last edited by 2010simoDK; Aug 19, 2012 at 06:05 AM.
2010simoDK, the legend is back
Italians do it better
No too shabby , I would have liked to see more colour in it though instead of one. It's a good concept too. There is one thing that can make your mod and future mods alot better . Try no to have free floating objects , designing the enviroment so it resembles actual structures, makes mods more appealing to the eye and color layout is the icing on the cake . theres a huge veriety of color out there so just play around with it or look at some other mods and look in note pad to find the color .

Do what I do , when you find a color you like , note it so you have it as a reference .

7/10
I think the mod is good..i don't make mods, but i would like to do it..
But, are those two balls the finish?
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
No too shabby , I would have liked to see more colour in it though instead of one. It's a good concept too. There is one thing that can make your mod and future mods alot better . Try no to have free floating objects , designing the enviroment so it resembles actual structures, makes mods more appealing to the eye and color layout is the icing on the cake . theres a huge veriety of color out there so just play around with it or look at some other mods and look in note pad to find the color .

Do what I do , when you find a color you like , note it so you have it as a reference .

7/10

Thx for the advice My next mod will be much better.

Originally Posted by Krophet View Post
I think the mod is good..i don't make mods, but i would like to do it..
But, are those two balls the finish?

yea, there are two balls at the end, you have to be careful to don't touch them because they are instagib.
Last edited by 2010simoDK; Aug 23, 2012 at 09:33 PM.
2010simoDK, the legend is back
Italians do it better