Ranking
This does not belong here. If you want a server modification, PM a Gamemaster about it.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Please read Hampa - tourneys
Hello i was just wondering if you were planning to add more tourneys to toribash. (I WOULD LOVE TO SEE JOUSTING TOURNEYS AND MUSHU/WUSHU TOURNEYS). I know you are busy but i love a FUN, NEW SERVER AAND IM SURE A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE WOULD LIKE NEW TOURNEYS AS WELL. THANKS FOR READING
You can make your own tourneys.

Everynow and then the gms host tourneys with some interesting mods.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Jousting... Mushu...

No thanks

Anyway, we have enough tourneys already. The tourneys were farmed so Hampa and the staff chose the least farmed tourneyys, I think, and kept them.

But if Hampa was going to imploment those tourneys, I would quit Toribash

Seriously, tourneys require skill, not luck and crazy instagib shit. (Look at me being stupid. There are judo and twinsword tourneys)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by SenseiKitten View Post
You can make your own tourneys.

Everynow and then the gms host tourneys with some interesting mods.

He means the 500/750 TC tourneys.
Hattersin wants that.
There were a lot last year...
Wushu750 Twinswords500 4 aikido tourneys500 and more.
It was fun. I dont know either what happened why its gone when I was inactive.
hi
Those mods are easy to farm.
Thus blame farmers for getting rid of them.
Judo takes a while normally due to the long tf and frames.
I don't think that they're planning on implementing the other tourney's again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
3 years ago before farming started in TB afik it was fun becaue you had tourneys and other way for the not so talented to earn tc for whatever their needs maybe but now there are no tourneys(basically) I have to agree Nagato this game used to require skill now a majority of us are playing twinswards and judo.
Gross.
the end~
damn im gettin old
The reason that those tourneys don't exist is because those mods are way too fast, so people can farm like crazy in them.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat