ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Am i a beginner
Hi, Darkbio99 here, And I havent the slightest idea on where to start, Ive always been a bit of a newbie, Ive been in one clan with Vladomor until they disbanded and since then i mainly just play in my own rooms, But oddly even after hitting blackbelt i still feel like a massive newb, So i wanted to know if im still considered a beginner
Check your attidude, Its the only thing I left intact.
Most black belts are noobs...

I'd say that when you're able to freely control the tori as you see fit,
make comebacks, know that it's not always about winning and know the difference between hold/relax you may call yourself skilled/good.

I can easily say that I still am a noob when it comes to certain things.
Still not able to controll the tori exactly how I want, and I'm a 3rd dan.
Not only this, but you will know whether you're still a beginner or not. Like what rockyman and Fenris said, just keep practicingto control your tori under certain circumstances and once you got that, you're all fine. (:
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
belt doesnt represent that you're still a newb or pro, the thing is, just practicing to control your tori, it does take a long time to master it, even me i still consider myself as a newb, but.. Just practice a lot and you will be ok

Click here!

Depends though,whether you played continously to blackbelt or left breaks inbetween.
Bye bye toribash
Belts? belts are for noobs--lol. It's how you play the game, not the number of matches you have played.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Yes as i said, belt doesnt matter, and does not represent that you're pro or not.. Neither rank..

Click here!