ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Clans for sell
How about ability to trade clans? I mean u can buy clan leadership/owning or
even part of leadership/owning and u will able accept/kick clan members or make
voting about this if ownage of clan seperated between number of holders and other powers like accepting clanwars and etc. And every holder can sell his part on market.
How about joining a clan with your friends and not trying to sell ownership of your friends to someone else. It is a bit sad that you'd suggest something like this.
I fought about to turn clans more in type of sport clubs like in soccer/basket. Heavent met clan rules before.
Toribash isn't enough of a competitive e-sport to have player sales and such.

nein supported
Selling your friends is the best thing you could do, only profit bro, and get new friends and sell them too
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Who needs friends when you have TC?

This is a fancy way to bring about fancied up tori-slavery and I cannot think of something else that would have me altogether dropping clans so quickly. The idea sounds "nice", if clans were groups of racehorses to speculate and profit off of, but the fact is that a clan's original intent was to bring friends together, and to give them an area they can share their commonalities. I can think of nothing that would ruin friendships, and clans that operate off of those relationships, so quickly as this. Putting worth on a group of people is a terrible idea, it's naive at best and can be construed to be insulting at worst. People aren't things to be traded around like cards.

Go play fantasy football.
endless around, infinite within. you step.
ripples