Toribash
Original Post
Public rooms TC multipliers by streak.
I never really found the purpose of the streak of wins.

And now when I was trying to find a purpose, I think I found a good way to make people try to make streaks at public rooms.

As all of you guys know, public rooms give some TC when you win matches, some give 10, another give 15 and there are rooms that gives you 25.

My idea is, when you're in a streak, the amount of the TC you win can be higher. Like... I don't know, every consecutive win adds +2TC to the amount that you earn when you win.

So if you're at quick aikido (that gives you 10TC per match) if you're in a 5 streak you'll get 18TC (not 20 because the multiplier will only starts when you're at 2+ streak), and if you're in 15 streak, you would get 38TC .

That's my suggestion, but we can't make it soooo op like, 10TC stacking by streak because it would kill the TC Boosters, and we don't want that. I think 2TC or 3TC stacking by streak would be a good idea.

And yeah, the TC would stack with TC Boosters, this will probably make people buy more TC Boosters too, and the public rooms will get more people! Because getting like 20 or 30 streak is a pretty cool challenge.

I'm sorry if you got confused, I'm kind of bad at explaining, but if you have any questions you can ask!
Last edited by Leite; Nov 24, 2019 at 02:38 PM.
ayo
i love the idea, the TC adding up when you get streaks for sure would get more people in public rooms trying to get streaks. i like it!
I like this idea, but it would allow players to fraudulently farm so much easier, which, ofc, would cause an even higher level of inflation than there already is
Origin For Life
Originally Posted by Primal View Post
I like this idea, but it would allow players to fraudulently farm so much easier, which, ofc, would cause an even higher level of inflation than there already is

They can create a system where streak does not apply if done on the same player consecutively. There are many ways to avoid farm, I imagine that the developers just did not work hard enough to avoid this, but it is necessary to evolve.

And this idea of ​​mine will also help new players, as they can't win tournaments yet, and since public rooms (like quick aikido) are usually beginning players, everyone there has the ability to create a winning streak, even luckily. The harm of this idea is much smaller than the benefits, I hope the staffers like the suggestion.
ayo
^
this is a great idea, I make a decent deal of TC playing abd public, the only argument I could present to the idea is one that was mentioned prior, ^ about inflation, otherwise, I think its quite a strong concept which could be implemented as long as it tackles the potential to farm. or exploit the system.
Yeah this can be a problem, but as I said, the benefits of this idea are excellents.

They can do like, if you're alone with 1 player in a public room and you're getting a high streak, the multiplier just stops.

Because I think it is hard to farm with like 8 people in a single room, so if they do like this, nullifying the multiplier when you're alone with 1 people in the room (and with high streak) can solve the problem!

I want this to be implementeded so bad.
ayo
I like the idea but it would be difficult to balance a right amount of tc for it to be worthwhile for skilled players.
<tunadao> And if the potato get old it will be better,because noones can eat a old potato it turns into legendary potato
Originally Posted by Vayne View Post
I like the idea but it would be difficult to balance a right amount of tc for it to be worthwhile for skilled players.

Maybe a belts-related method then? Something like the multiplier is bigger according to its belt. Or if the multiplier were bigger according to its rank as well. We have many factors to define the skill of skilled players.
ayo
I think this is a cool idea, but I feel like this could get exploited very easily. Belt based multiplier sounds good, but I'd suggest capping the maximum amount of TC you can win per game to like 200 or 300.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Originally Posted by Zephh View Post
I think this is a cool idea, but I feel like this could get exploited very easily. Belt based multiplier sounds good, but I'd suggest capping the maximum amount of TC you can win per game to like 200 or 300.

Yeah I forgot to mention the maximum capacity of the stack. I think 250 is good.

But like, if the player has 50 TC Booster, the max cap should be 300, and if he has 100 TC Booster, the max cap should 350 (and with another booster is the same thing.)

Btw, thanks for pointing problems in my idea! Please continue so I can make it better, ty!
ayo