ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
How To Enjoy Third-Wheeling
Are you tired of feeling lonely while your friends are kissing each other infront of you?
Are you jealous that they can get it on while you can't find a partner?
Do you feel like you are just an accessory to them?

Well you're in luck, I have 7 Easy steps you might have never even thought of once, this might turn you from miserable to irresistible.

Step 1: Leave the couple romantic gifts
Research and observe your friends closely, what they like so much about each other that they have the gall to show affection while you're at the dinner table.

Leave them both notes about how much information you have on them, this will show them that you are attentive and always thinking of them.

Example of notes you can give them:
"I like the way you kiss"
"You seem like a great kisser, seeing that Theodore cannot resist your lips. Great job!"
"You are so lovely and special"

Step 2: Get suggestive

Couples love when they hear that thier partners are talking about them, tell the lovebirds about what they think of each other when they're not together.

Examples: "Theodore says you feel way better than his ex, he says even I couldn't tarnish your wonderful body"
"Sarah says you are like a beast in the sheets, good on you Theodore!"

Step 2hree: Incorporate yourself into thier relationship

Once they are aware you are watching them all the time, you can begin settling yourself closer to them, talk to them about how you love them like they love each other.

Things to say:

"Guys, I think we'd make an amazing threesome of a group"
"I'm very comfortable around you guys, as long as I am with you two, I feel really warm"
"I would love to have a threesome if you two are comfortable"
"Since we are always so close, why not kiss me too?"

S⍏ep four: Take action

Sometimes all it takes is a little push to become much much closer to your friends

Actions you can take:

-Watch them cuddle, offer suggestions on the best cuddling positions, you can even take the place of one of the two and show them by example

-Sneak them kisses when they are sad, a simple kiss on the cheek when someone is sad can go a long way and may lead into stronger emotional bonds

-Offer them group oil massages, personal physical contact will make them more comfortable with you touching thier bodies while they are both present, where it goes from there is up to you.

With these great steps you can now enjoy being the third wheel in the relationship
[🥒] x2 🥒x17

https://svntrw.carrd.co

Yet Another Goomba Post/Thread
sick! only if i had friends i can try this on.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by sirkill1 View Post
Fuck you Goomba you said 7 steps and this is only 4

Maybe have trouble reading cause I can see all 9 steps that I promised
[🥒] x2 🥒x17

https://svntrw.carrd.co

Yet Another Goomba Post/Thread
Step 1: Join toribash discord and head directly to Off-topic (don't)

Step 2: let cutterchop and Tofu(or Maya) get into a conversation

Step 3: you successfully got third wheeled now sit back and relax and watch what you've done ����
Last edited by cutterchop; Aug 6, 2021 at 05:35 AM.