Ranking
Original Post
Sellling deactivated
Selling my deactivated, everything is available except Astro Pack, not in a rush to get rid of anything at all so no super low lowballs or you will be asked kindly not to post on this thread again

Accepting only TC
feel free to message me on my discord for a faster response,
Rated#3392
Last edited by Team; Oct 7, 2021 at 03:31 AM. Reason: opening again
Liquor saved my life but it didn't save my wife

28.4k for Crusher force and all the textures (outside sets, in the tex set and the unused set too)
oh yeah
29.5k and I'll include the 256x head tex otherwise I'm looking for 28k flat without the 256x head tex

sending items now
edit; item/s sent to pusga for 28k

Originally Posted by joope1 View Post
160k for rest of it (without flames)

thanks for the offer bro but astro pack alone is worth a bit more than that, ill do all including the crusher set minus force for 145k, except for the astro set, the randomizer set that I have ruled out of bounds and the flames, lmk if you wanna haggle
Last edited by Team; Sep 29, 2021 at 02:08 PM. Reason: addin stuff

Originally Posted by Litre View Post
thanks for the offer bro but astro pack alone is worth a bit more than that, ill do all for 145k except for the astro set, the randomizer set that I have ruled out of bounds and the flames, lmk if you wanna haggle

I think you're overvaluing that unpacked astro value a bit, since even unpacked voids have recently went for only around 100k.
(example reference https://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=651402)

however that rest (without astro, randomizer and flames) counter has potential. what you'd think of 125k for those?
yeah id go that bro I'm happy and oh thats okay I didnt see the void pack sell for that much, I thank you for the reference as I didn't see those previously, I'll still stick with the original offer of the items but for 125k, sending items now

item/s sent to joope1

another edit; thanks for the business
Last edited by Team; Sep 29, 2021 at 02:17 PM. Reason: sent