Ranking
My GMT is 0, and the contest ended 9hours and 30 mins ago for me, my last entery was clocked on at half 11 on the 28th. It was totally legitimate.

I understand you worked just as hard as I did, and for that you can have the prize except the demon force, as that's all I'm interested in.
Wow, uh thanks! Then let the best recruiter win then.

P.S. I noticed that your guys have the same username and YouTube name. Have they written their TORIBASH username, rather than YouTube? Just wondering, since it looked weird.
Last edited by Viccas; Sep 29, 2013 at 10:57 AM.
Just to clear confusion, they're their Toribash Usernames. They must've not read the first post properly.

I've called them up, and here are their YouTube Names:
saaaammmm - havesomehotcakes
sirdavid6 - *waiting*
greasy1 - Tom Wareing ([email protected])
Floog9 - tastyderp
Tomethius - Tom Batchelor ([email protected])
B3decker - B3decker425

ROBOGOAT stated they need 3 lines of text, in the 'State of Affairs: Please Watch!' video. Here's what he wanted:
Who are they:
Who recruited them:
What you like about the game:
Last edited by Kingsta; Sep 29, 2013 at 08:10 PM.
I don't know, Hax(ROBOGOAT) isn't announcing anything. But the contest is over, so I think no changes to recruit applications or recruits should count, should it? Because that would be unfair and cheating...
He'll have to check the final people, and I'm guessing he'll make a YouTube video to announce the video. As he did with the 1st giveaway, So everyone keep an eye out.
Yeah, but atleast he could tell us who won, and then announce it with a video. The waiting is killing me. Well anyways, good luck to everyone!