Ranking
Original Post
[Mod] Dodgeball anyone?
DodgeBall

Yes thats right , there is an actual non-glitching dodgeball mod now!

This mod is nothing special , just a place to whip balls at one another. The balls themselfs have no bounce to them so you do not have to worry about some crazy glitch happening mid game.

There are small top and bottom corner peices that have bounce so the balls will not get stuck in a corner.

Have fun guys . And remember that you can adjust the game rules to your liking.
Attached Files
tr_dodgeball.tbm (17.0 KB, 323 views)
I was thinking of making a dodgeball mod for weeks.
You have done good with this mod.
You can remove the balls and add triggers in another version.
I was thinking about adding win triggers when a ball makes contact with say the head and other parts , maybe I will make another version with them . But for now this is just a fun mod .
*fapfapfap*
Chalk up another beautiful mod for TR again. I am going to waste so much time on this :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Awesome mod, as usual. Aiming with those balls is quite difficult tho.

But yeah, maybe a version with triggers would be great
Attached Files
dodgeball 1 final.rpl (795.4 KB, 92 views)
Lol very nice Pitch an yes it does take some practice to aim , taking a step before you throw makes it alot easier.

Or you can switch the Trunframes to 10 , 5
Hey i think you should put little ramps like all around the walls not just in corners so they always kinda come back to the middle and like everyones saying the triggers are great and ima post a replay of this mod in a bit
Guess Who's Back?
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
I was thinking about adding win triggers when a ball makes contact with say the head and other parts , maybe I will make another version with them . But for now this is just a fun mod .

Sounds great

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

I could agree its good and I like to be at least good in this mod.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
nice mod
well me and large made a mod but it was not finished. so here u go
Attached Files
sexeh2.rpl (608.7 KB, 34 views)
attention all space cadets hip hop is the triple threat its spreading like the internet come and place ur betz