Ranking
Re: Samurai Mod
I can make my sword fly! Whee!
Attached Files
Flying_Sword.rpl (39.1 KB, 25 views)
R.I.P. Billy Mays
Hey, this is a very good mod, and I've been trying to make one like this myself, except I'm trying to make it so you actually have a tricep so your sword doesnt't just go behind uke when you try to hit him, and I've tried making the bicep longer, is there an way that I can make it so the bicep only get longer on one side, so it doesn't stick up through the shoulder joint? and, I also need help with it because the swords that I made in my Tricep-version of the mod seem to sink through the floor, so the handle keeps it from falling into "The white oblivion" If you could help me, it'd be a great help.
Attached Files
Backfired.rpl (44.4 KB, 17 views)
If you only want to extend the bicep one way just move it. for example if i increase the X value of the bicep by 1 both ends are lengthened by .5 . I would then increase (or decrease depending on which bicep i am modifying) the X position of the bicep by .5 . I can't understand the rest of your post due to the lack of periods, pronoun specification, and direct questions.
Like my head? Get one yourself at http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=252156
Here's a nice dual samurai replay.
Attached Files
Execution.rpl (28.7 KB, 25 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

It's actually quite hard to get uke to slump convincingly
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright