ES Recruitment Drive
This is funny in an ironic way, but my FacePunch username is Lol-Nade.

... ooo DejaVu

Sorry just had to let you know. Look's like a fun mod!
Fonzie be with you.
my mods getting populular, 8D. theres like 5 lolnade servers when i looked a few mineuts ago.

oh, and i advize that their be a op in every server to prevent people from throwing in the first 4 turns, becuase when they do that, the game gets really boring. theres a certain move that always wins, which is really simple.

^^just a suggestion for those who play my mod.
- its been a while
Here is one with complete dms!
Attached Files
TotalDestruction.rpl (75.9 KB, 8 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
someone requested this:
motorcylce + lolnade = completely retarded replays.
Attached Thumbnails
lolnademotorcycle.jpg  
Attached Files
lolnademotorcycle.tbm (2.2 KB, 8 views)
- its been a while
heres an update.... people were complaining about the noobish throwing distance (how was i to know that you could throw so easily and accuaratly?)

things were fixed such as no grabbing anything exceptor the grenade, added some preset gamerules that no one likes, blah blah blah.

and im a adding some pics, cuase i found out how to post them inside post instead of in an attacthment.

and can someone post a picture of this mod using flames for the grenade (preferably red or black or grey) with 3.7 and shaders? theirs a tutorial how to edit flames in the tutorial section of the forums.
- its been a while
oo, someone filled my request for the shaders smoke thingy... but the smoke is trailing out behind it, but thats ok.

- its been a while
may i suggest another lolnade variation? how about longer distances, or rather how adding forts to each tori's side. or even tori's at different heights, one on the floor and one ontop a building
RAWR xTeam Sambo