Toribash
now you can change distances to whatever distance you want, (lolnade3). And i could certainly make a grenade mod with like one on top a building, and one on the ground, but i doubt it would be approved (skazz is on a approve-fair-mods stratagy right now).

forts i could do.... could you give me a better discription?
- its been a while
just a few blocks set up to resemble a tower, look at the wii game, boom blox for an example
RAWR xTeam Sambo
I love this mod but god damn it takes forever... 75 frames into it, its over... the grenades did their damage... cool..

Now just have to keep tapping space with my opponent to get through the slow frames of 5... 5... 5..... 5.... 5....5 ... 5.5.5.5.5.5.5.5.5.5.5.5.!!!!

I found it works best with 1, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20. Or 1, 10, 10, 20, 20, 40, 40
(Hive people only, haha!)
ive just set up 1,20,40,20,20 turn frames. nice and easy and fast
RAWR xTeam Sambo
Originally Posted by blkk View Post
And i could certainly make a grenade mod with like one on top a building, and one on the ground, but i doubt it would be approved (skazz is on a approve-fair-mods stratagy right now).

Fair doesn't mean symmetrical, dude. Check out the rojoust series of mods, for example. Stuff like sword vs club is fine, as long as you find a way to even the odds.
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
Originally Posted by Skazz View Post
Fair doesn't mean symmetrical, dude. Check out the rojoust series of mods, for example. Stuff like sword vs club is fine, as long as you find a way to even the odds.

i understand, i played those mods with doubledagr before... just that if i have one on a building, and one on the ground, itll be pretty hard to "even the odds" for them.

and my perfered gamerules (becase i like perfect throws) is:
where you throw in the 5 period. this makes for great throws, and you can use wushu openers for it. try it ladydeath. 8D
- its been a while
1 week update:

im splicing this into the rollerskates mod... i think it will go well together, becuase with rollerskates, you can actually try to dodge the nades. throwing will be interesting too.
Attached Files
rollerskateslolnade.tbm (8.1 KB, 6 views)
- its been a while