Ranking
zomg now make a ramp,rail,super pipe etc. i'd be kewl .i will be master of this mod if you will make some ramps
I'm [Addicted]
I've just said that not long back, miecho. Anyway, he has ALREADY stated he doesn't have much space left.
Nah it's okay, sometimes I don't bother too.

Anyway, you should see if you could add a band consisting of 3 rectangles over the foot extending from the shoe, and maybe add a stop in front of it. You wouldn't need the block things. EPIC!

EDIT: Rutz is totally going to come in here sometime with rollerblade running and kicking.

EDIT2: Replay! SELF-DAMAGE FAIL! Mashed this replay up real quickly. Camera angle five is epic on this.
Attached Files
niner_skaten.rpl (113.0 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by OK9ZERA; Mar 3, 2009 at 12:43 PM.
here is mine attempt. i think this mod kinda suck cuz the only thing you can do is ride ... if you will make a ramp and a rollerskates will not be instagib it'd one of my fav mods.
Attached Files
miecho rollerskate jump.rpl (68.9 KB, 15 views)
I'm [Addicted]
I personally think using thrust only takes away from the mod because you can only move in one dimension :P maybe if you re-designed it, it could be more realistic (compared to the real skateboarding mod, that is)
Pirate: smilies, your textures kick so much ass

<~ClockworkMonkey> sometimes, you don't try really hard and things just work out

I personally think using thrust only takes away from the mod because you can only move in one dimension :P maybe if you re-designed it, it could be more realistic (compared to the real skateboarding mod, that is)

thats really easy... but i dont think it would be as practical, becuase then people would just miss each other when they fight, the thurst isnt very much, and helps people keep upright, and close enough to combat. im making 2 types of rollerskating mod, one for SP, which is more freestyle and with no thrust, and one for MP, where there are less env_obj and uke also has a skate.

the wheels of the skates are accelerate you much faster than the thrust, so the main stratagy right now is to hold a position to remain upright and then do some fancy spin thing to attack your opponent.

also: mp version out... less joust, and all that good stuff.

Nice replays ya'll. i think i like larger engage distance though... now that uke moves, their overall less.
Attached Files
rollerskatesv2.tbm (5.7 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by blkk; Mar 4, 2009 at 12:26 AM.
- its been a while