ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Looking For A General, and Aikido teacher
I started playing the game about 2/3 days ago, and I am a blue belt. I still have quite a bit of playing to do before I get to brown belt, but I want to deserve the belt and get good at the game. It is not an easy game for me, being someone who doesn't know anyone higher that a blue belt who plays the game, or someone who is actually good at the game, if you would be interested in helping me out it would be great. Please add me on skype if you are willing to help me out.

Steam: theworldsmostaveragegamer (HyDro)

Toribash: HyDroPWN
May I suggest that you also add your time zone and at what hours you are usually online.
Originally Posted by Relaxy View Post
May I suggest that you also add your time zone and at what hours you are usually online.

I am Central Time and on randomly, but on a lot. On days that I am not busy I am for long times.
Fill
This out and i will be happy to teach you.

-
Belt:
Why do you want me to teach you?:
Mods:
2 Replays (Send by Skype)
-----
Oh, and when i search on Skype and Steam your name does not show up.
Last edited by SOMEONE; Jan 7, 2015 at 12:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Time Zone: Central
Belt: Blue
Why do you want me to teach you?: Would really like to improve, as well as become good enough to compete in tournaments later on.
Mods: ABD, Aikido

I would need your skype
Also looking for a teacher
To make things easy I will use the same template as OP:
Time Zone: Centeral (US) usually on in the evenings
Belt: Orange
Why do you want me to teach you?: My strategy needs improvement if i am to make any progress in the game and rise up to at least a good skill-level.
Mods: Aikido(also BigDojo), Judo, Twin Swords, and GreyKido
2 Replays (Send by Skype)
TB User:MettiMid

Any help at all would be helpful, and would be greatly appreciated.