Toribash
Original Post
Old Game Over Sound
My idea is simple. Allow users to switch between the old and "new" game over sound. If you aren't sure what i'm talking about. The game used to say an epic "game over" whenever the game ended. For reference, here's the sound. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6...GJ4SkpPZzIxNDg Why not just put the old file in your game? You ask. Well, in my opinion it should be a feature, and not something you have to mod in.
Esoteric Badass
Eh, I don't really see a point for this. You could just get a win sound or DQ sound..

Also if it works by putting the file in the game then why there should be a feature? Since no one else will not hear it.
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
I just like the old sound and think it would be kinda cool to add it as an in game option. It could be disabled by default of course. And DQ/Win sounds are a real trashy money grab. Let us all enjoy the great sounds of TB 2.x.x
Esoteric Badass
I play with sounds so I don't really care about this but wouldent you be able to go into the sound file in your tb folder and just replace the DQ/win sounds with the old versions?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
I play with sounds so I don't really care about this but wouldent you be able to go into the sound file in your tb folder and just replace the DQ/win sounds with the old versions?

Of course you could but the point is for it to be a feature. Not something you have to mod in.
Esoteric Badass