Toribash
To get rid of hud simply type /option hud 0

and to bring it back type /option hud 1(note you can not see what you are typeing when HUD is 0 but you can still type /option hud 1)

okay i will make the C.

EDIT:

okay here is the screen shot for my "c"

Another idea instead of makeing in an army formation maybe put me cro and wolf in the pose of our choice then to make it fair to the people that have posted screens let them be in the picture behind the leaders in any formation you choose.

this is the pose if you consider this idea i would like to be in the 3 leaders side by side.

Last edited by empreamkick; Oct 21, 2007 at 07:04 PM.
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
the armything is a good idea, but how about we just get a picture of everyone doing a kick, and make individual flags with the name and kick on it.
Eh. skele do you mean were all lined up doing a kick? that sounds like a good idea but is that what you ment? or do you mean were doing a kick while holding an object?
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
i think we should not do the pose letters thin ....theres many clan did it b4
u guys should do just some kewl poses and i will do the rest of the job ;]
Yes i agree with 100% with Function.

and heres my cool screenshot *Headless*

Last edited by empreamkick; Oct 23, 2007 at 03:36 PM.
Logo for [Kick]
I'm really happy i got into this clan with out any testing, so here's something I made for you guys. Some kind of a logo. Took me 10 minutes. Done by paint. Some basic ideas. If you don't like it, suck my mouse =D
Attached Thumbnails
kick logo.jpg  
Last edited by Otu; Nov 7, 2007 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake
FUN IS GOOD =]]]]]]