Ranking
I pretty much only know some replaymakers from the videos I used to make, but here goes my opinion...

1. Largekilla
2. NutHug
3. Swexx
4. Mack
5. Jisse
6. Oblivion
7. Mosier
8. Rutz
9. pusga
10. Hattersin

Man narrowing it down to 10 is harrrrd
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
I pretty much only know some replaymakers from the videos I used to make, but here goes my opinion...

I remember your videos. They were awesome!!

It’s difficult, anyway, to pin it down to ten. Personally, I have always seen Nuthug and Oblivion to be on another level in terms of player motion. It felt like they were playing with some kind of vr.

I also enjoyed seeing replays from Rutz (his live-streams were so funny), Larfen, Splinter, Pusga, Mosier, Pulse.
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
1 - me
-----
2 is Nuthug and jisse

what a humble man you are
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
nuthug oblivion flash shoddy abby

rest of rpl makers are either trying to copy those in above or are generally horrible and suck in some other way and therefor dont deserve a place anywhere near top "10" sorry
Originally Posted by Static View Post
It’s all about opinion. This is just like the best players threads. Everything is opinion. I guess you could go the “who has won the most events” route, but that doesn’t really say much since not every good or great replaymaker has participated in those events.

you'd be wrong becuz Im the best
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
rutz
largekilla
thiggist
pusga
leyz
thegod jaker
oblivion
isolations
privat3
nuthug

ok and because deciding is hard, larfen, dscigs, internet, nearly, uh oo and orko
Last edited by Tsuion; May 23, 2020 at 07:52 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo