Ranking
Quite good as for the first attempt but if you'd like to improve your pixel art I'd recommend you pixel art tutorial
https://pixeljoint.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11299
It helped me a lot when I started doing pixel art. There are a lot of things you could not know like banding or pillar shading from what I see on your picture. Keep it up, you do a lot better than most of the people who are new to pixel art, I see a lot of trash pixel art in indie game industry, but your pixel art looks quite promising.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
Originally Posted by Taekkyo View Post
Insane artist :o

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Hug View Post
Quite good as for the first attempt but if you'd like to improve your pixel art I'd recommend you pixel art tutorial
https://pixeljoint.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11299
It helped me a lot when I started doing pixel art. There are a lot of things you could not know like banding or pillar shading from what I see on your picture. Keep it up, you do a lot better than most of the people who are new to pixel art, I see a lot of trash pixel art in indie game industry, but your pixel art looks quite promising.

That's quite a lot to take in. That tutorial seems more directed towards the traditional pixel art style, while here I went more for a modern style with tons of different color shades, large color variety and fluid shading (?) in certain areas. Where do you see pillow shading? I assume you meant pillow instead of pillar. As for colors I really went just with instinct here, using the little I know about color theory and completely disregarding an actual pallette. I'll work on it.

Thanks for the link, I'll use it as a guide the next time I go back to pixel art.
Cauterize

I've finally got around finishing this one after 1 year.

Head

Geex and Voxens

My two asuras from Guild Wars 2. I've been playing with Geex for 8 years now, so I figured I'd make some art of him.

O.O

Princess Mononoke

Yes I've recently watched Princess Mononoke for the hundreth time. I still don't have a good way to take pictures of my pencil drawings, so enjoy this low res version for now.

O.O