Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you like my replays?
3 Votes / 37.50%
Dislike
5 Votes / 62.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Dafaqed's replays
Hi! In this thread i will post my good replays from freeplay. Have fun! and vote

1.wushu dance is 100% working on multiplayer
2. good bye uke! is not ready yet. WIP
Attached Files
dafaqed wushu dance.rpl (31.1 KB, 9 views)
dafaqed good bye uke!.rpl (33.6 KB, 10 views)
dafaqed falcon trust WIP.rpl (16.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Dafaqed; Jun 22, 2015 at 05:43 PM.
Allways think before you say...
...your EVERY word can be your last -_-
i don't like it because you only show dm. NO moves,no flow, no beauty.
i advise you to see other people's replays
[HACK] [Replayz]

Originally Posted by rnyitcpk View Post
i don't like it because you only show dm. NO moves,no flow, no beauty.
i advise you to see other people's replays

thanks for critic! i watched ur replays and i know what i will have to do
would u like me to post some replays of my openers for judo? i have rly plenty of them
Bump!
-----
I have a replay on which i practiced aiming my hits. On this replay i am decaping at mushu without damaging any other body parts.
Attached Files
dafaqed aim practice.rpl (19.3 KB, 8 views)
well... it seems like i just got a wave of dislikes
it can't be so bad...
another replay which may change ur mind (check attachments)
Attached Files
Overall work on fluidness, you seem like a robot most of the time. Try to begin relaxing more joints, making an overall fluidness.
In the head blowing groin kick, you maneged to get a nice kick, a ok? decap. But you could've done more!, you could've grabbed him again and making a kick/punch at this chest/pecs!.
So, when you make nearly no damage to uke (2dms), its good to make it look fluid and good. You didnt manege this so well, you basicly just grabbed him and kicked, jumped and holded all. Try to make everything fluid.
So in the madman upgraded, you start of with a basic grab, which dm's. Then you make a real nice kick, continue that!. Then you make a not-so-good kick. And you end up with a, looks like a accidental punch, to dm left pec. And you end off with that hold all thingy.
Overall that replay had some nice elements, mainly kick.
Originally Posted by BegoZ View Post
Overall work on fluidness, you seem like a robot most of the time. Try to begin relaxing more joints, making an overall fluidness.
In the head blowing groin kick, you maneged to get a nice kick, a ok? decap. But you could've done more!, you could've grabbed him again and making a kick/punch at this chest/pecs!.
So, when you make nearly no damage to uke (2dms), its good to make it look fluid and good. You didnt manege this so well, you basicly just grabbed him and kicked, jumped and holded all. Try to make everything fluid.
So in the madman upgraded, you start of with a basic grab, which dm's. Then you make a real nice kick, continue that!. Then you make a not-so-good kick. And you end up with a, looks like a accidental punch, to dm left pec. And you end off with that hold all thingy.
Overall that replay had some nice elements, mainly kick.

now dat is constructive criticism! i was waiting for a comment like that all the time. now i know what i will have to practice. thx
----------------------
i just trained some "realism" on xspar and tried make my moves more readable and flowing as u all guys said. check attachments (i know it is not good but i am only beginner at freeplay :P)
PS i know i 'canceled' a kick and it don't looks good
Attached Files
dafaqed realism training.rpl (68.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Dafaqed; Jun 30, 2015 at 11:58 AM.