Toribash
so do you have a newer version in the works or even done?

I'm trying to experiment with the bumpmapping
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Well considering the game automatically updates now, you can just go to single player mode and start editing pictures in uke's folder, and when you save it'll update into toribash instantly (well, almost instantly) so I believe this program is somewhat obsolete.
ICOF Co-Founder/Leader. "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head." - Euripedes
thanks for the update there pikarus...

but the previewer is just an option... I just like to overdo things if it can be done...

also:

previewer version 2 (in the works)
reflection map and skybox (IF hampa decides to put those sometime in the future)

fuck yeah, 60fps WITH transparency, bumpmaps and all the good crap... hows thems for optimizations
Last edited by avwave; Mar 16, 2009 at 08:18 PM.
Wow I want the new previewer..

BTW with what all you mention make one version such that even shitty PC's can make decent previews like the current one
KONY 2012
i doubt it will run on REALLY shitty computers... but if you can at least run tb with shaders on low, this will work...
Oh dang it...

My PC dosent run Shaders,but can run TB without shaders at 60fps...

so does it help or maybe u should just update the basic file in first version so that it can show torso & ground text
KONY 2012
<--- no shaders for the loss.
ICOF Co-Founder/Leader. "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head." - Euripedes
this might be a far shot, but could u change this program, or perhaps make another, that will let u create ur tori, then save it as a tbm?

like spores creature creator? somebody needs to make that