Ranking
I Woud Like To Join Pls
pls i woud like to join warhead if you coud requte me im a good fighter
and im an alt
Originally Posted by SageBlock View Post
pls i woud like to join warhead if you coud requte me im a good fighter
and im an alt

No app, auto deny. I don't think we accept alts either. If you want to join, use your main and make an application.

Belt (3rd Dan Black Belt or higher):I am A 2nd Dan Black belt

Steam Name (optional): yoshiman60

Skype Name (optional): ninjali12

Why do you want to join: I want to join (WarHead) Because I need An Awsome Clan with friends
What can you offer WarHead?: Money My Brutha Muny

Something interesting about you: Well Even i am a 2nd dan black belt i am a really good at sparring , My Master is also imzcrazy
What aren't you... Tell us the things you absolutely aren't: I never Had Sex with Mario

Do you know someone in the clan/recommended by someone?: i know Budsi And Ago

Previous clans?: Exodus,_STOFF_,I dont remeber some

Time zone:Umm... Eastearn Time Zone ?

Previous names/alt accounts?: TetoNeru

In-game activity on a scale of 1-10: 8

Forum activity on a scale of 1-10: 2

WARHEAD is the best
WARHEAD is the best
WARHEAD is the best

Player card: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/yoshiman60.png
-----

Belt (3rd Dan Black Belt or higher):I am A 2nd Dan Black belt

Steam Name (optional): yoshiman60

Skype Name (optional): ninjali12

Why do you want to join: I want to join (WarHead) Because I need An Awsome Clan with friends
What can you offer WarHead?: Money My Brutha Muny

Something interesting about you: Well Even i am a 2nd dan black belt i am a really good at sparring , My Master is also imzcrazy
What aren't you... Tell us the things you absolutely aren't: I never Had Sex with Mario

Do you know someone in the clan/recommended by someone?: i know Budsi And Ago

Previous clans?: Exodus,_STOFF_,I dont remeber some

Time zone:Umm... Eastearn Time Zone ?

Previous names/alt accounts?: TetoNeru

In-game activity on a scale of 1-10: 8

WARHEAD is the best
WARHEAD is the best
WARHEAD is the best

Player card: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/yoshiman60.png
-----
By the way im still in my clan because if i get denied I still want to have my old clan
Attached Files
#Mushu 1 edited 2.rpl (60.2 KB, 6 views)
Sparring fun with imzcrazy .rpl (186.1 KB, 6 views)
Training With Area #1.rpl (798.6 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by yoshiman60; Mar 15, 2014 at 03:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Channel - ok
Originally Posted by yoshiman60 View Post
I never Had Sex with Mario

How the fuck you didn't? :C
Originally Posted by yoshiman60 View Post

Eh, that's a big problem right there, we like people that are active ingame AND on forum. I say No.
[21:19] <@Arctic> n sei pq o ed foi tirar o pinto mano
como pinto no almoço
I will have to say no to you as well because your app wasnt very good and your still in a clan. We automatically deny people who have a clan when they apply.
Originally Posted by Zmen View Post
i'm Not 3rd dan

/i.n.v.a.d.e
Anyone is welcome to apply, even if you don't meet the requirements.
Just know that you have a much better chance if you meet our standards!

Dont worry, be happy.
h
@yoshiman: I say no because your app need more details and your replays need more work.

P.S: @Gargon please stop spaming the recruiting thread. If you want to talk with all the clan members, you should join the IRC of the clan. thanks.
Proud member of ☢(WaR)☢ [OFRO]
Free Form Application
Hello everybody, my name is Gargon555 a.k.a Samuel, I´m 15 years old and I am here to apply for Warhead.So I have seen this clan around ingame, also stalked a bit of the forum. Throughout my stalking and talking to some members of this clan I have come to the conclusion. I should apply here. Maybe its just blind ole me, but I have not really seen such an action-packed clan before, and that is the type of community I am interested to join. I love to play ingame, and in some of my previous clans, such as [Tea], (OP),[Lawedan], I have seen how clan wars can be fun. I can mostly bring a pretty skilled ingame player, but also a bit of a comediant, but not as funny as the based Ago.

Wanna hear a joke? Long but funny one

I am also trying to work on replaymaking, ill give you some examples down below.Im not really special or anything, only the fact that I will engage in anykind of disscusion that is presented to me., Sometimes, I can be a little bit impatient, but I try to keep it to the minimum. As far as i know, I defenitely am not picky, nor a scaredy cat. Lately I have been seeing Dimebag ingame, we´ve been mostly playing swordflip together, and he seems like a chill guy. I guess he would maybe ´vouch´ for me. I see that you have a pesky belt requirement, which I am round 300 qi short of, I hope this wont be a big problem. My timezone is GMT+1, this sometimes causes problems. I have one old account, called gargon5 that was perma´d because somebody phished it, but I never have bothered bringing it up again, I dont know why. I have taken a 1 year break, but after that, I have become really active both ingame and on the forums, and occasionaly IRC, or rather situationaly. And to show my appreciation to this clan, Ill write "Warhead is the best" in 3 ways.

1.W4RH43D 15 TH3 B35T
2.Warhead is the besttseb eth si daehraW
3.ʇsǝq ǝɥʇ sı pɐǝɥɹɐʍ

Also, some additional info

You can contact me through skype: Gargon555
Or steam: Samolv
Attached Files
#Gargon_D_Simple mind.rpl (123.5 KB, 6 views)
#Gargon_Manipulate others.rpl (354.2 KB, 6 views)
#Gargon_Deeper thoughts.rpl (218.8 KB, 6 views)
OMG.rpl (185.9 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by duck; Mar 16, 2014 at 12:44 AM.
h