Toribash
Original Post
[video] RL VIOLENCE VIDEO COLLECTION
RL VIOLENCE VIDEO COLLECTION

You got some epic violence vids, post them here. For inspiration and entertainment lets build a library of nastynes, for a start hers some modern classics :

pimp slaped:

wing tsun block k.o.:

kickboxing block leg breake:

shotfighting block leg breaker:

(aggressive) pro skater Mike Vallely Vs 4 Guys:

(btw the fancy youtube wrap gave blank boxes 8 (

Last edited by hazelbud; Feb 13, 2010 at 09:25 PM. Reason: visuals
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
There´s something wrong with the vids.

You used the URL.

You have to use thee Embed lol
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
yeah, been working on that now. ended up wt a part time solution ...
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
lol man that leg breaking stuff is nasty, there's a ufc one where this guy gets a kick to the face and falls back unconscious onto his own leg and it bends right round and breaks, the best part the expression on the referees face as he goes towards him but recoils away in disgust.

And yeah don't fuck with Mike V lol
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
tnx pavo mate !

and hell yeah u get the understanding of the importance of bone enstrengthing and good blocks, even tho i think those guys had 1 to many up their noses so theyr bones are all swiss cheese !!
Last edited by hazelbud; Feb 13, 2010 at 09:29 PM. Reason: instead of dubbleposting 8)

and for those who thinks fists are to oldschool:

Lol I thought the gattling gun was over the top, but no they had a cannon.
what a bunch of squares... Everyone knows Kung Fu is where it's at. ;)
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
wow, if i were him i wouldnt expect more luck this life !!!