Ranking

Umm....yeah.
Sexy right?
U.S ARMY|My MOS?: 18B.: Special Operations Weapons Sergeant|***Special Forces***|ARMY Strong.
looks mean !
post the rl 1, to then !

I only got handwepons, strict rules for this in norway and then again I dont need heavyer arms .
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
You can look it up, but i don't own one. You never bring service weapons out of service :/
U.S ARMY|My MOS?: 18B.: Special Operations Weapons Sergeant|***Special Forces***|ARMY Strong.
norwegian army got loads of soldiers "standing bye", theyr contingent are far shorter than yours. so then they are in service but at home for long periods, and need to keep the service weapons for holding the skills to next turn abroad .... .
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Yeah. What we did was split it up, we have plenty of soldiers " On reserve" only to be called into war when needed.

Thats the Army reserve though
why you omegalaisyes dont post great guns in here ?
are the thread to great fun for uall ?
is that a "pump gun" ?
please post cool cool pick wht uniC posing like a gangster thug armed dangerous hard core mtr FKr please .. !
i googed it and it seems like a classic gun, nice. still would have liked that gangsta pic tho, lol !