Ranking
Original Post
[Omega]Clan Control Main Board
This is now the main channel for solving the clan things.
(So IRC stuff goes "there" and clanlist stuff "there", etc, but)
the general discussion of clan matters goes here.

The other strains will be as logs on wt we agree on in here.

This will until the crisis,
(from now on known as "The Great Omega Depression" ore GOD),
be the natural main check point for clansite visits.

If needed we meet in irc, but we set it up here.

You all got this 8 J

Peace Out (No Peace No Rest For The Wicked)
-----
-----
so, i did some editing on the memberslist, check it! things may not be all correct !
the leader situation are an interim commando to get this mess sorted, but will be changed if there are better ideas !
Last edited by hazelbud; Aug 4, 2011 at 10:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Great u agree !
Check out the clan member list, im insecure on that1,
anyhow i find myself in the position wt modpow`s but unexperienced wt hawing those.....

we need to change the main details sheet introducing Omega, front page....thingy.... I cant figure out where tho......
-----
btw, wt about a bloody scrollish "wartime apply sheet" shorter than the usual 1 and written as in the last days of a critical crisis..?
to make some drama and get a horde of easy recruits
(make a own logo-short and promotions, battlegeare gifs of omegasign-pasteon) !
Last edited by hazelbud; Aug 4, 2011 at 09:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
hazel, *sigh* how long will i have to wait to be in the clan officially?
Norėčiau lyties attila. Gresiantis sunaikinimas iš mūsų
that would be the best news in a looooong time waffledude ! we hw several members pending now.
if u can figure it out, "the memberslist first post edition" should be quite right maybe not quite complete tho....

GL !!
yay thank you for officially letting me in the clan
Norėčiau lyties attila. Gresiantis sunaikinimas iš mūsų
thats realy nice waffleman !
but tell me how u did it and/ore sort it all out like orefas who quit cant still be listed as 2cond in command !