Toribash
Im actually workin on my balance btw its not very easy to keep ur balance while swinging around a piece of uke :P
One thing I noticed in all of your replays is that you shouldn't pause between moves, it destroys the flow and momentum.

Anyway, Cnc-ing Speed and Flashback, because I don't know crap about tricking :P

Speed: Opener was alright, but it was messy how you dragged your foot along Uke. Arm DM could be better aimed, try to aim for central parts to get either a split or a boom. One arm DM's look weird. Second kick flowed nicely, though, and was quite powerful. Decap punch/grab looked odd and not very powerful. Kick after that was good, but I think you could have gotten a stronger hit with more dismemberments. Last hit was jerky, and pose was alright.

Overall not too bad but not perfect either, 6.5/10.

Flashback: Opener was okay but it was a little stiff. Split was powerful and clean and the hit after that was alright, but it looked weak and your left leg was being derpy. Would have been nicer if you just relaxed the knee throughout that part of the replay. Kinda messy moving in for the kick after that, but the kick itself was alright. I think it would have looked fine without the final DM, it wasn't really needed and it looked kinda jerky. Pose was good, though I don't like how you got into it.

Overall 7/10.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Another replay by me but this time i make a little skeet from a far distance
Attached Files
Weapons.rpl (225.3 KB, 26 views)
Skeet was epic ;) 9/10
And spar was awesome, i mean you both was fludish and didn't break balance to eachother ( I just wish to had same spars...)
Good job. Be awesome
Free Style Sparrer
Hey guys here is a new and cool madman with a couple of skeets hope u guys like it
Attached Files
Beat.rpl (382.5 KB, 18 views)