Toribash
spar with ahegaogod
Attached Files
ahega0g0d.rpl (827.7 KB, 6 views)
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
vs WayAway
Attached Files
oi wey.rpl (638.7 KB, 3 views)
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
another spar
vs RussiaLC
Attached Files
rlc.rpl (810.3 KB, 9 views)
Thank you! ^0^
vs Satorika
Attached Files
satorika.rpl (546.5 KB, 8 views)
hey, T0n0mi!

very solid spar both for your part and for satorika! I like how you connect your movements and how you are focused on the fight throughout the replay. I see a lot of potential on both sides, but I'm inclined to say that you still have a lot to improve, mainly because you seem to lose your balance most of the time when you try to attack.

there are some nitpicky improvement windows such as more powerful hits and getting out of positions such as in frame 890 in a smoother and more realistic way, but other than that you are going to the right direction!

you and satorika should consider joining RSO's discord server, let me know if you are interested (it's a toribash discord server for self-improvement at sparring btw)
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thanks for good advices, i'll be glad to join <3
Last edited by T0n0mi; Mar 6, 2021 at 12:40 AM.
tried to do those jumpy jumps u know, kicks, like i am baked-ass karate kid, kinda i am cool(but actually i am fat 105kg fat fuck, ugly and slow)
-----
also that's why i failed
-----
also another try in default gravity
Attached Files
skverno.rpl (101.8 KB, 4 views)
stains of time.rpl (118.6 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by T0n0mi; May 14, 2021 at 11:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump