Toribash
Original Post
S pk map
This is a new map, made to be more realistic and to scale than the last one. Inclination has been changed to 20 degrees from 45.
Goal remains the same, reach the finish gate.Added a version that has translucent side walls :D.
Also added a version with thick walls :D.
Attached Files
aliosa_s_final_2.tbm (20.1 KB, 61 views)
aliosa_s_final_thicc.tbm (20.3 KB, 48 views)
Last edited by Aliosa; Apr 17, 2020 at 03:10 AM.
Glad to see some new mods being released. Good job and keep on working on your craft.

My only concern here is whether the walls obstruct your view at the tori or not. It might not seem like a fatal issue, but some players like to have a wide control of their camera, where solid, non invisible walls like this could be a problem. If there's plenty of space disregard this, just giving you some more tips to potentially improve your mods.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Hell yeah, I was planning on making something like this but never got around to it. I’ll test it when I get home
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by spectre View Post
just trying to play this, i can confirm what zepph said, the walls definitely get in the way. next time make them translucent please.

I will post a version that has translucent walls. Hopefully that fixes it .
If you make the walls really thick they will be invisible while the camera is inside them, but will still show up on replays. Just a thought
I'm pretty sure that if you just uncheck the "Visible" option you should be fine, regardless of what alpha level of the object is. I've been working on couple of mods myself lately and it worked just fine to me.

Still, your mod, your call.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Really cool mod man, it reminds me a lot of this

youtube vid

Really love the colors, good work, Im going to try it out now.
Keep up the good work!
Last edited by Quack; Apr 18, 2020 at 01:01 AM.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by Quack View Post
Really cool mod man, it reminds me a lot of this

youtube vid

Really love the colors, good work, Im going to try it out now.
Keep up the good work!

The first map i did is an exact replica of that course, but i cut some parts out like the underbars.
someone asked for a wall-less map, here it is
Attached Files
aliosa-s-nowalls-8jan-2021.tbm (22.3 KB, 2 views)
Super Moderator Discord: Aliosa#5260 ; If you have any questions feel free to PM me