Hellz yea!
7 Votes / 70.00%
Bah... we dont need one.
3 Votes / 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Clan forum?
We may have a website but do we need a forum? Ill make the forum if we should have one. this is a pole to see if we should have one it. It ends in 3 days so vote!

after this is up i will delet it and make a post (of the clan forum) if we vote yes.. so when robo gets back it will be a surprise! i voted yes...
Hi
Re: Clan forum?
almost finished.....just working out some things ill post it in many hours because im going to bed soon.

EDIT: website is... clanpf.boardzero.com

There is a special room that only pf members can see (witch i have to add you to the list when you join the forum) so you can get in it.

yea well good night its 10:30 and i was acting all day so im really tired....goodnight.
Hi
other than skinny I'm first person to register... oh and it REALLY need to be patched up so make me an admin and I'll start messing with it... i remember what to do from mucking with vampiric forums.
Originally Posted by Vox di volo
other than skinny I'm first person to register... oh and it REALLY need to be patched up so make me an admin and I'll start messing with it... i remember what to do from mucking with vampiric forums.

check your p.m. box.....
Hi
Hey it wont let me in.
This is my story..... and your not part of it
Originally Posted by ragoo
Hey it wont let me in.

press the button that says s'enredistrer im going to have to change the forum skin.
Hi
cant be arsed being active with anymore forums tbh , just keep this one <b> ALIVE ! </b>