Toribash
Original Post
[bear] Application Thread
Bear Recruiting

Recruiting is ... OPEN

Application

There are two app format options.

You can make a free form app.Include what you think is necessary and what we should know such as location and GMT. Include any past infractions/bans and tell us where you live and your GMT. Also try to include any contact details you may have such as Skype or Facebook so we can socialize. Include a minimum of 2 replays so we can have a little knowledge of your skill ingame.

Or.......

You can use the following format:

Real name (optional):
Belt (Brown minimum):
Location/GMT:
Why do you want to join?:
What can you offer:
Did someone invite you? If so, state their name:
How long have you been playing? (2 months minimum):
Forum Activity (From 1-10):
In-Game Activity (From 1-10):
Previous Clans:
Any Skills?:
Any infractions/bans?:
Are you a funny person?:
Replays (3 minimum, can be SP or MP):
Usercard:

No double claning.
Good luck.

Requirements

The minimum belt is brown. You have to either Brown belt or above to apply.
Must be playing Toribash for at least 2 months. (this is mainly because we are looking for mature and experienced players)
Must be active both ingame and on the forum. Must have good English and grammar.

Don't bother posting applications if you don't fit in all of these requirements.

Also, if you think we are taking to long to discuss you, don't just go off and join a clan. Do the sensible thing and wait for your decision to be announced.

Clan thread: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=360893

Have queries about applications?
Contact, Frost-Dragon, the application monitor.
Last edited by Vordred; Jul 21, 2012 at 04:22 PM.

belt blue
skills good at comebacks and winning
age 15
both fourm and ingame active
good English and grammar
A clear no. You seem lazy as you haven't bothered to put much effort into that app.

Application to join [Bear]

Hello, everyone I'm here today to join the clan of [Bear]. During my time in the community there"s been quite alot of clans that have simply died without leaders putting up a fight, but with this clan I think differently. I'm looking for a clan that is just simply forum active, with expereinced players and [Bear] has simply met both of the requirments. Well more about me : Well out of the community I'm a kind of funny guy, but can also become quite moody. I love sports but at the same time love hanging out with friends. Toribash is a place where you can make extra virtual friends. Well the reason I feel I fit in with bear is that the leader has potential and that I think this clan could make it official. Well as I've already explained in PM, I'm abit lazy so thats all I'm going to write. Bye and hopefully you all consider my application to join.
application for [bear]

hi i want to join [bear], i was a co-leader of visual x but the clan has sadly died now so i am want to join [bear]. i have had 4 minor warnings for useless posts from when i started. my favorite game modes are any thing with dq. i live in australia GMT +10 and have been playing tori bash for about a year now. i love to play but i think i cauld be better but my winn rate is 47.36% and i have 769 qi with a rank of 6884 (some where around that) so i hope you consider my application for the clan,
thanks.
-----
by the way i am a brown belt with about 200 games until i am a black belt
Last edited by sskickass; Jul 15, 2012 at 12:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I HAS A STICK!!!!
want one?
Originally Posted by sofoooo View Post
Application to join [Bear]

Hello, everyone I'm here today to join the clan of [Bear]. During my time in the community there"s been quite alot of clans that have simply died without leaders putting up a fight, but with this clan I think differently. I'm looking for a clan that is just simply forum active, with expereinced players and [Bear] has simply met both of the requirments. Well more about me : Well out of the community I'm a kind of funny guy, but can also become quite moody. I love sports but at the same time love hanging out with friends. Toribash is a place where you can make extra virtual friends. Well the reason I feel I fit in with bear is that the leader has potential and that I think this clan could make it official. Well as I've already explained in PM, I'm a bit lazy so thats all I'm going to write. Bye and hopefully you all consider my application to join.

You are accepted. Invite sent. Maybe come ingame so I can see your skills as you haven't posted replays.

Originally Posted by sskickass View Post
application for [bear]

hi i want to join [bear], i was a co-leader of visual x but the clan has sadly died now so i am want to join [bear]. i have had 4 minor warnings for useless posts from when i started. my favorite game modes are any thing with dq. i live in australia GMT +10 and have been playing tori bash for about a year now. i love to play but i think i cauld be better but my winn rate is 47.36% and i have 769 qi with a rank of 6884 (some where around that) so i hope you consider my application for the clan,
thanks.
-----

I'm neutral, leaning towards a yes. I will let you know the decision when I have spoke with my other clan members.

Originally Posted by sskickass View Post
application for [bear]

thanks.
-----

It hasn't even been two days and you've already joined another clan, nice. Shigechio, I'll help you monitor your applicants from now on.
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Originally Posted by Frost-Dragon View Post
It hasn't even been two days and you've already joined another clan, nice. Shigechio, I'll help you monitor your applicants from now on.

Yep, I contacted the leader of [ICOF] and he simply replied with we don't really care as long as he stays active.
Originally Posted by sofoooo View Post
Yep, I contacted the leader of [ICOF] and he simply replied with we don't really care as long as he stays active.

I think people should care about their applicants more, it would serve them well. I thought ICOF was a well respected clan at one time, apparently I'm wrong? Checking their clan forums right now.

Edit: I was wrong. Horribly.
Last edited by Frost-Dragon; Jul 18, 2012 at 01:59 AM.
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy