Ranking
Original Post
Cheating in Toribash
There are many people that just leave the game / go to spectator mode when they are about to lose...

One had a blue belt and was rank 11!!!

Thats no fair gameplay, thats kind of cheating... everytime they would lose they just go to spec...

Solution: Cancel a fight (Going to spec, leave the game) = lose!
I have a feeling this isn't supposed to be here.

And yes, i'm sure they would find a solution for this problem.
Maybe yeah they should lose if they quit.
UTM 4ever |4bb не для слабаков
Well it's not that simple. That means that the match would come to a conclusion which means qi is awarded, which we all know makes it easier for farmers so it's probably not possible, unless it still affects your ratio while no qi is awarded. It was done fine when there were qi transfers. Getting qi would raise your ratio and vice versa, but then there would be people farming their win ratio higher, if you can even call it farming.

tl;dr, there is no real solution.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by 40757 View Post
Well it's not that simple. That means that the match would come to a conclusion which means qi is awarded, which we all know makes it easier for farmers so it's probably not possible, unless it still affects your ratio while no qi is awarded. It was done fine when there were qi transfers. Getting qi would raise your ratio and vice versa, but then there would be people farming their win ratio higher, if you can even call it farming.

tl;dr, there is no real solution.

Yeah, but with this solution the real winner would get his award... even when the other one goes to spec / leaves.

Today you can farm too... space space space.. great..

When they need to, ok, they're just stupid, but leaving = they steal my win.. I want to play and get my reward too and they just go spec/leave and the whole round was senseless.
well the winner gets the qi
and the loser doesn't get anything
more better eh?
also
thats also fixed on bettings
and the rankings are by belt now
e.g his rank is 11 of all blue belts
jepoy is rank 1 of all god belts
im rank 98 of all 4th dans
etc. etc.
Ya I think it should be removed. It's become a serious problem and it is not fair to people who try hard to win hard.
WHERES THE PAPER TOWELS
Originally Posted by Vlyn View Post
There are many people that just leave the game / go to spectator mode when they are about to lose...

One had a blue belt and was rank 11!!!

Thats no fair gameplay, thats kind of cheating... everytime they would lose they just go to spec...

Solution: Cancel a fight (Going to spec, leave the game) = lose!

That's not "cheating" it's being a sore loser. If you don't like it, and it's the same players doing it then leave.

Originally Posted by IcanOwn View Post
when i was a green belt i did that crap too and yeah this problem has to be removed

Explain how it could be removed then. The only way they could do so is preventing people from spectating during a game, but then they could just /qu. So there is really no solution to people spectating when they lose a game. besides, not playing with them.