Ranking
Original Post
sets in the market
Sets that have items in them should be sellable no matter what price it is because right now it is if someone is like selling one orc item for 10 tc and then it is someone that wants to sell a full set for example 2000 you have to sell it lower than 10 tc. please make the sets to be no matter price.

sorry if this was a little confusing but i think you get the point.
Would be nice if they did that so people wouldn't stick an orc item in a set then sell it for 10k etc...but if you click on the name of the set it should show you the items in it so you don't buy a set with 1 orc item for about 2k.
blue
pink
Rephrase everything you said in a way that makes more sense. I'm sorry, but I didn't understand any of that and I was reading it for like 5 minutes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Rephrase everything you said in a way that makes more sense. I'm sorry, but I didn't understand any of that and I was reading it for like 5 minutes.

He meant that the cost of orc and chronos forces \ trails etc are like 50tc or below. But the full sets are like 1k, so what he's trying to say, they should lower the full chronos \ orc \ aqua \ cheap stuff sets down
How can they lower the sets down? Don't people sell set's for a price they want to sell it for...they might as well just lower the prices of the cheap items.
blue
pink
It's called marketing, in the market people can set prices to whatever they fucking want.

~not supported.
Nobody can make it cheaper. Unless you offer prices for the seller that has the set in the market. You can PM them your offer, whatever. ;p
~Not supported
i don't think anyone understood what i mean't here..
-----
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post

If someone sell a set with full hunter and then someone sell something more expensive like full static it doesn't have to be LOWER than full hunter to show up on the market. that's what i want, that all the prices no matter what price it is shows up on the market.
Last edited by 1Blazing1; Jan 15, 2014 at 03:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
What you do, is raise your budget limit. :I
Just put in 1 Million TC.
Sure you won't actually HAVE that much, but it will show all items within that price range.