Toribash
Original Post
Limited clans alive at one time
So, there have been good clans and bad clans

But there are just too many clans at this stage at the moment!

Yes I know, people make clans to see if they are good enough to become official but there are ones just very in active

Ever since ETC arrived, some noob clans have been destroyed

But there are still too many

So maybe there needs to be a clan limit of how many clans can be alived at one time

Don't count official clans though. Maybe only 200 unofficial clans alive at one time sounds fair and maybe unlimited official clans sounds good

I'm not saying that clans can't die, I'm saying there needs to be a limit of clans alive at one time. If one dies, another person could create a clan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
So, there have been good clans and bad clans

But there are just too many clans at this stage at the moment!

Yes I know, people make clans to see if they are good enough to become official but there are ones just very in active

Ever since ETC arrived, some noob clans have been destroyed

But there are still too many

So maybe there needs to be a clan limit of how many clans can be alived at one time

Don't count official clans though. Maybe only 200 unofficial clans alive at one time sounds fair and maybe unlimited official clans sounds good

I'm not saying that clans can't die, I'm saying there needs to be a limit of clans alive at one time. If one dies, another person could create a clan

I don't understand your suggestion.

Your current suggestion is to...? What exactly? You're not going to touch official clans. Okay fine, well and good.

But now, you say you want to limit unofficial clans? Don't unofficial clans pretty much regulate themselves? I mean if there's like 2 people in an unofficial clan, their thread will get pushed way the hell back and nobody will see it, nor will anybody care.

It seems like the only people who suffer from there being an ample amount of unofficial clans would be the unofficial clans with MODERATE but not AMAZING activity themselves because they have to search maybe 3 pages to find their clan thread. I think that in fact adds incentive to become an official clan.

Unsupported until you have a clear goal, a clear reason for why you want to do what you're looking to do, and a way to achieve it.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
He ment that there should be a limit on creating clans.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
Take an unofficial clan that has been inactive for 3 weeks

It would be killed, right?

Too many noob clans have popped up but ETC has taken care a few of them

Still, too many noob clans are still alive

My point is is that to eliminate the noob clans, there needs to be a clan limit. I'm not hating on them, there are just too many but thee are many good clans that don't have a belt limit.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I dont like this idea.

Yeah many clans arent that good but I think people make clans to improve their friendship and their teamwork "clan wars".

Clans are a good addition to the game dont limit it..
hi
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
Take an unofficial clan that has been inactive for 3 weeks

It would be killed, right?

Too many noob clans have popped up but ETC has taken care a few of them

Still, too many noob clans are still alive

My point is is that to eliminate the noob clans, there needs to be a clan limit. I'm not hating on them, there are just too many but thee are many good clans that don't have a belt limit.

You haven't struck me as someone whos put much thought into this.

Answer these questions:

1) Why does it matter so much that there be a limit on unofficial clans?
2) What would be the rules for not being eliminated as an unofficial clan?
3) What would be the limit on unofficial clans?
4) What problem is being caused by the fact that unofficial clans are limitless?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
1.Because some clans are gonna die anyway and is inactive in the forums
2.Ask Swaves
3.Ask Swaves
4.Some clans are inactive...
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
Pretty much what smosh said
2) keep the clan alive
3) may depend on how many people play toribash

Rght now it's 300 so 100 sounds good, tha means if everyone is in a clan, there would be 30 peoplein each clan max.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Why would swaves know...

This has been brought up in off topic before, and the general consensus was:
"If people wanna make clans, let them, it has no effect on you" which is generally where I stand
If a clan is inactive, that is entirely an internal affair and should be sorted by the leadership team
If a clan fails to incite activity in it's members, it becomes inactive, if it becomes inactive, clan mods look into it and decide on the appropriate action
Having to pay 10k is incentive enough not to do it on a whim, especially for these "noobs" as you so eloquently put it

Long story short, lots of new clans doesn't affect you
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.