ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
TC Loss Notification
With the new afk penalty that's been placed, people are "randomly" losing money quite frequently. My idea is that every time a TC loss occurs, a little text on the right hand side of the TC amount shows the amount lost and would stay on the screen for a possible 2-3 seconds. If this gets implemented, it'll verify any bet amounts made, a certain amount of duel money that has been waged, verification of an entry fee to a match or just the newly implemented afk penalty. A rather simple change, it would lower player confusion of the game if they are new.
Hope that this is considered.
Last edited by cozzakilll; May 2, 2013 at 04:46 PM.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
the AFK penalty isn't new.

Also how could this help with the AFK penalty? If you're AFK and it only stays on the screen for a few seconds how could that possibly help?

The rest of the things you mentioned (dueling, bets) can already been seen in the ingame chat, so it's not like it matters.
what am i doing here
So let me get abit off the main topic here.
When someone gets penalized where does their TC go? i'm assuming it's automatically sunk or is it sent to the op? I make the second guess because i keep hearing about Ops setting the afk penalty to 5k so i'm thinking that'd be abit of encouragement to add the penalty if they knew they were getting TC.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
@Facade
If it stayed there, it would clutter the screen. Alright, some people don't pay attention to chat, maybe because they don't or maybe because they're in a whisper, I find that it's just helpful, perhaps even a notification to show that you've gained money too.

@Fingerz
If the op sets it, yes, they get the money. However if it is from just the server itself without an op, it's just sunk.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.