Toribash
Original Post
multiplayer singleplayer?
Is it possible for us to have a singleplayer match while waiting on a pers]on to join your server? Though im sure you they are working on this already
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
But keep in mind that you have to use the same account for tori and uke. Playing with an alt is against the rules (correct me if i'm wrong), but playing against yourself isn't.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
an example in brushu sometimes u have to wait for someone about 40 min and if u open second window u able to miss the guy the joined to room (orange highlight not always work)
supported
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
But keep in mind that you have to use the same account for tori and uke. Playing with an alt is against the rules (correct me if i'm wrong), but playing against yourself isn't.

Playing against your alt is against the rules, but opening another window to play sp is completely fine. Your problem has a quite simple solution.
Originally Posted by chamara View Post
Playing against your alt is against the rules, but opening another window to play sp is completely fine. Your problem has a quite simple solution.

Playing against an alternative account is against the rules, playing against your own account isn't. That's what i was trying to say.
I think this can be closed now.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore