Toribash
Original Post
Lift the stupid limits!
100 pages history is a bad limit so I can't keep track with my history, as well as 60 second PM limit is very annoying. 1 minute limit means I write a pm in 20 seconds and then have to wait 40 second to send when the next one is finished.

I'd appreciate if those limits were either removed, or the page history limit increased and PM cooldown made shorter
It was put into the system for a reason, if they wanted it there they wouldn't have put the limit there in the first place
History is deleted to save space, imagine thousands of users having thousands of pages of info.

Private messaging limit is to prevent spam, chances are none of these will be removed or adjusted, and with good reason.
what am i doing here
Introducing it as a VIP/Toriprime feature might(?) be reasonable though.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
it's not difficult to not make so many transactions, really. and imo, 100 pages is plenty generous. Just take a break from sending and receiving things (or just don't do it as much) for a little while.

same goes for pms, I don't think you need to get back to people that quickly.
Your pal,
crith
Your Private Messages page must be a huge spam, then. 100 pages is more than enough to keep long conversations, transactions, etc. If you're just filling those out, try deleting some old messages.
:^)
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
100 pages history is a bad limit so I can't keep track with my history,

Well, 100pages history is definitely enuff.

1as well as 60 second PM limit is very annoying. 1 minute limit means I write a pm in 20 seconds and then have to wait 40 second to send when the next one is finished.

Use the 40s to think about what you wanna write or if the PM is really needed. Tbh if you start whining about a 1min limit then somethings wrong at your side, 1min is a damn short time.

I'd appreciate if those limits were either removed, or the page history limit increased and PM cooldown made shorter

I'm totally against that. Limitation are there to stop spamming (even PM spamming) and we have still enuff of that even with the limitation.
Removing any limitations just open hells gate..nothing I wanna see.
Check my Soundcloud ;)