Ranking
Original Post
Anti-farming solution.
Dont know if this has been suggested before this but here it is. I think you should make changes in TB suck that only one client (or whatever its called) can be opened at a time. I have seen this on many games. Dont know how hard it is but it would surely help!
hampa's alt
it is actually allowed to play on several servers at one time.
but its not allowed to play on one server 2+ times.

also not supported, beacuse i dont think that this affects farming much.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
No, what happens if you have a brother/sister that also plays? That's how I started, my brother got me into it. Without the ability to do that a lot of people wouldn't be able to play.
This would require farmers to have 2 computers, so it would heavily decrease farming.
Question is, are we willing to give up multitasking and playing with family to prevent farming?
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I'm not sure how this would help, as previously stated it's allowed for you to play in two different servers, and now-a-days it's allowed for you to play in with yourself/same ip (like a brother sister mother father whatever) in a private server. With a booster if you're playing with the same IP then you don't get any tc (I'm an ex-gm and I asked a current gm to make sure that this is true.) I'd also like to mention that with the same IP, two users playing against each other won't get qi either. Your suggestion isn't as effective as you think it'd be.

So honestly, farming already pretty much requires two computers if you'd like to do it easily. In reality this really wouldn't cut as much down on farming as you'd think it would.
Last edited by Tim; May 7, 2013 at 05:17 AM.
* MMDES222 ([email protected]) has joined #support
[13:47:19] <MMDES222> How to add a brother to the game to make it (mc)
[13:50:05] <@Stellar> What the fuck did you just say to me

Kristis133 is better than me
Originally Posted by shivinrocs View Post
Dont know if this has been suggested before this but here it is. I think you should make changes in TB suck that only one client (or whatever its called) can be opened at a time. I have seen this on many games. Dont know how hard it is but it would surely help!

I don't like this idea. What, you want me to abandom my current game or my own room just to join and wait in GM tourney?

Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
This would require farmers to have 2 computers, so it would heavily decrease farming.
Question is, are we willing to give up multitasking and playing with family to prevent farming?

You fools :P This is already applied. If you bash your other client, no TCs or qi are awarded. So farmers basically already need two computers, if they plan to farm alone.
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; May 7, 2013 at 11:08 AM.
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post

what if... the farmer is rich?
Simple Doesn't Mean Its Easy
Originally Posted by Xipherion View Post
what if... the farmer is rich?

Then they can just buy TC?
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Forgive my last post, i knew that playing with your own account doesn't award you with tc/qi, i didn't know it was based on IP.

But apparently a solution already exists, so i'm gonna go ahead and close this.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore