Toribash
Original Post
Games Thread
When people have nothing to do, I'm thinking we should make a Forum Games thread, for trivia games, song lyrics games, etc. Thanks for taking the time to consider
-----
I'm not sure if this should be in 'Requests', but I just think that if it was in there, it would sound more demanding, instead of just a request.
Last edited by BlueTurtle; May 10, 2013 at 07:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
There already is. http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=271 you can post related trivias etc...related to that game, just make a thread about it or something.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
I know, but that one is highly underused, last post was two days ago.
-----
I think there should be like a whole new category
Last edited by BlueTurtle; May 10, 2013 at 07:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by smosh023 View Post
There already is. http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=271 you can post related trivias etc...related to that game, just make a thread about it or something.

You are misunderstanding. Gaming Chat is for PC, console, whatever games, BlueTurtle is suggesting forum games. Gaming Chat is not a place for those.

ToriPrime board is nowadays the place for those... as long as they aren't outright spamming. Though some people might not want to spend $10 to get access there...

You can also make one in the Events board as long as you are providing a prize, though you should consult an SMod about the objective of the event beforehand, just in case. We don't want totally stupid events there.

Also, we had a board for this called Wibbles. Too bad it became all retarded there, didn't it.
Originally Posted by BlueTurtle View Post
Why don't we try to bring Wibbles back it 'Requests' or Suggestions' then, Tonakai?

Because wibbles was a piece of shit full of shit.

If you want to crap up the forum with pointless "games" then get prime & do it in there. It is wibbles 2.0 after all.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you