Ranking
Original Post
Hello guys !
Hello !

Hi , my real name is Alex , and I like to be called in-game Herixen. I'm 15 years old , and i'm having almost 2 months of Toribash experience. I usualy listen to Metalcore bands such Bring Me The Horizon or While She Sleeps, but listening to Rap and Dubstep isn't disturbing me. I find myself pretty funny and kind. My friend Oopyuman showed me this game called Toribash to me and I told myself to give it a try , and that's what I did. Now I find myself here making this introduction. Oopyuman is my best friend , he is a great editor and a really cool guy.I like to be called Xen or Alex , both of these nicks are great for me. My skills of Toribash aren't really good , but I am still learning and practicing Aikido. I hope you will find me a nice guy , i don't like to make the wrong impression. If you want to know more about me , you can PM me . Can't wait to meet all of you in-game and have a great time together. See you !

Regards,
Herixen
Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay here on Toribash I am looking forwards to meeting as,
I'm still new to the forums I've gained some experiance in game I practice Aikido to so maybe,
you and I could practice together ( just a thought ) Anyway I hope you enjoy Toribash and get in a clan.
welcome to toribash Herixen!
and, i love black metal(Gorgoroth, dimmu borgir...) but i love metalcore too
just a fancy signature
Welcome Alex

If you have questions pm me or anyone here.

And goodluck practicing aikido.
hi
Hey, Welcome to Toribash.

Do you listen to Deathcore as well? (Whitechapel, Job For A Cowboy, Years Of Tyrants etc)
I made an sig for here but can't figure out how to add it, meh.
Welcome to toribash Xen!
Have fun and enjoy this game! and who knows? Maybe we will bump into each other in some servers
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!