Ranking
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
how do you discuss the finer details of a book without revealing the plot?

That's not part of the plot, that's a true book spoiler.

Ravenger, it's a good thing that I finished it a long time ago, or I'd be a tad pissed, haha.
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
Hurr, epic bump is epic.

I recommend "Legend", by David Gemmel. It's a brilliant book.

|:U
Aye. (Trying to remember the form).

Hmm... I would like to join.
Reasons? I like books. I've read all my own books (ofc) and I really don't go to the library often, but when I do, I borrow piles of books. O_o
I borrowed some Stephen King books last time, and since I'm reading them in finnish, I must try to translate the book name, because I'm too lazy to use Google. So I'm now reading a book about some weird "pulse" that people get by answering their phones, I've read about 3/4 of it. I also borrowed Cornelia Funke for a school project-thingy. Inkheart and Inkspell roughly translated.
I read also some Stephen Hawking during my summer vacation (Time's Short History). Also read a book about Albert Einstein and his work, this time in English.

Anyways, I read a lot when I have books that I haven't read, otherwise I may spend even a month not reading any books.
My favorite writers/publishers/whatever they're in English are: Stephen King, Agatha Christie, Edgar Allan Poe, Christian Paolini, David Eddings and Terry Pratchett. I guess I forgot some, but at least those are good.

So, can I join?