Ranking
Original Post
Can i make a scam report for cash trades?
i paid $20 for tc from rock and he said i only sent him 18 so i agree if he sends me a picture proving i only sent 18 i would take 180k, however the picture shows i clearly paid 20 and his balance was just 18. am i alloud to make up a scam report with the picture as evidence?
yes. but you probably wont get your money back. only thing which can be may done is that u get the item.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
yes. but you probably wont get your money back. only thing which can be may done is that u get the item.

No items were even involved in this.

Originally Posted by Monkeyfrog View Post
you get a no qi item i beilive

Not true, and again, there weren't any items involved in this trade.

Originally Posted by Sissykick View Post
i just want the rest of the tc he owes me thanks for the help

I would make a scam report, post all the evidence you have, and see if a mod won't look into it for you. If they won't handle it then worse comes to worse, you only made a useless thread in the scam reports.... But if they will handle it for you, then you might just get the tc you paid for already.

"If you sell or buy toribash related subject matter with real mony, use paypal or webmoney and do not send as gift. If you send it as gift it will be a lot harder to get your money back when you get scammed.
If you get scammed: We will not refund your precious money you lost. We can, however, ban whoever scammed you.
If you lose TC or items in such transactions it will get handled just like a regular scam."

That's in one of the "stickied" threads at the top of the scam reports section. Cheers.