Ranking
Original Post
The Architects of Evolution
Objective: Working together to sculpt the chaos of this community into a model that we can be proud of.

Description: We will alter the community, while staying in the bounds of the rules set upon the community. This will be done through tactics of intimidation, influence, bribery, and manipulation. We will stand by the rule: The end justifies the means.

Few are going to achieve status in this org. If you'd like, feel free to apply.

Council
Juntalis
<To be filled>
<To be filled>
<To be filled>
<To be filled>

Architects
Chrawnus
MrPoptart
avwave
Dalir
hanz0
boaf
Clbck
Lightningkid
Eleeleth
PlayerID666
Delaid
Stonewall
BlackBear
NewbLuck
Lapsus
Ishi
Yosaku
Chac
Jalis

Please note than any potential targeted individuals or clans must first be accepted by the council. The council will hold a vote on each possible target, and majority will rule on whether the individual or clan would be a viable target.
Last edited by Juntalis; Oct 5, 2008 at 02:08 PM.
I want in.

Snide remarks and sarcasms "hidden" beneath jokes are something of my specialty.

I'm not sure about how much of an influence I will have, but manipulating has always been fun for me. Now I can actually put it to use.

I'm assuming grammar correction and telling people when they are acting retarded is "part of the plan"
Spreading chaos to eliminate chaos. You know I'm all up for it. Consider me in the mindf*** department.
This seems like an interesting and influential ORG, as such I wish to offer my services.
[o]
I'll most gladly join, you know what I'm capable of Juntalis.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Chrawnus, avwave, MrPoptart, and Dalir, you're all in. Any others that I did not accept, if you feel you'd be perfect for this, please provide any examples of things like this you've done in the past, or something that would make you good for this position.