ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Albion Online FULL LOOT
ALBION ONLINE

PLAY IT NOW

Albionest this game is pretty sick, so far here are the big key points of the game
  • Full loot areas
  • Cool crafting system
  • Fight other guilds for control
  • Can change roles so not stuck with the same one throughout the whole game
  • Free to play with a good system
  • Low graphics requirement
  • playable on tablet, linux, mac, windows and soon to be iOS
  • safe zones for the babies
  • cool crafting system

My favorite part about this game is the higher tier stuff is almost always in Red Zones which mean you can be attacked by anybody and drop ALL of your stuff. Theres also yellow zones where you can be attacked by anybody and drop some of your silver rather than items. Then theres safe zones where you cannot be attacked by other players and get back up after a minute if you die to a mob.

If I had to describe the game I'd say it plays like Ultima Online but looks like runescape. Definitely worth a try, and definitely worth the money. Right now it's in closed beta and they plan on doing a wipe before the open beta and the official release. It's a cool game and will be really fun to get into with a ton of friends.

PVP ACTION
Challenge yourself with intense, exhilarating PvP fighting with the greatest warriors in the open world of Albion. Gear up and use teamwork to send the enemy fleeing from the battlefield! Only the most skilful fighters will leave the field victorious!

PLAYER-DRIVEN ECONOMY

CRAFT YOUR OWN ARMOR AND WEAPONS
A player forges their own destiny! Be it a mighty set of armor, a magic staff or a set of sturdy tools - all items are crafted by you in our player-driven economy, so take up position at the anvil and get smithing!

REAL ESTATE

PLAYER HOUSING
Build your home, then furnish and decorate it to your own style! Comfy beds, tables laden with hearty food, gruesome hunting trophies… Furniture not only makes your house a home; each item also provides distinct bonuses and abilities to your character.

CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION

DESTINY BOARD
To create your perfect character, you need to be shown the many paths your destiny could take you. That’s where the Destiny Board comes in! The Destiny Board shows you everything you are and everything you could be, and that’s a lot! Dive in and choose your path.

If you play Albion online PM me your username , your approximate fame and guild and I will add it to the list
cocacobra - 15k fame - Lil' Crime Stoppers

There's a ton more info on their main webiste. Here are the system requirements

Sys Reqs

Last edited by cocacobra; Dec 24, 2015 at 04:51 PM.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
pretty much is, pretty fun though. The territory control looks awesome and the pvp is more random
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit