Toribash
Original Post
public server reactiontime
when public GTboxing server was opened few days ago, reactiontime was set to 17 and it was ok for most of players.

but now it is 15 and it is too fast especially for newbies who come everyday.
can it be put back to 17?

mod has 165 frames, and if you put 17 it will only prolong game 20 seconds overall which isn't much but will improve gameplay alot.
-----
please, fix it,
it is scaring newbies away from this great mod.
15 is too short,
17 is best compromise both for newbs and pros
Last edited by bacic; Mar 8, 2016 at 01:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
BACIC
I dont see any noobs being scared by it, I also dont see anyone else being at all against it being at 15.

Id like to see if there are any example cases you can show?
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Simply insisting youre correct on experience doesnt add to the discussion or your argument, the issue is there doesnt seem to be anyone against the current reactiontime other than yourself and the reason you say you dont like it is that it is scaring away new players. But at the same time you have no examples of this happening - I personally have never seen this happen when I have been in the room and dont really see a reason it should be changed
i never said i dont like reaction time, it is fine by me, i'm just stating that increasing reactiontime second or two would make game more newbie friendly.
gtboxing community is small compared to some other fighting mods, most of ppl who play dont ever come to forums.
i am speaking in their name.
based on my experience while playing.
now once again, reactiontime is fine by me.
BACIC
Originally Posted by bacic View Post
i never said i dont like reaction time, it is fine by me, i'm just stating that increasing reactiontime second or two would make game more newbie friendly.
gtboxing community is small compared to some other fighting mods, most of ppl who play dont ever come to forums.
i am speaking in their name.
based on my experience while playing.
now once again, reactiontime is fine by me.

Well if you dont have an issue with it and I dont see anyone else with it, Ive been in the room a fair few times and noone has ever seemed to complain in there.

Most people who play in any specific mod dont really come on the forums, at the same time I didnt find anyone not liking it when I was there