Ranking
Original Post
Why is Uke built differently
Why is Uke different than the Tori? is it because Hampa ... rushed it a bit xP

Example, the abs

For example aswell relaxing all and let the replay play = One is falling over while the other one just sits
i see no way that the abs can affect anything
-----
i guess you could say ''classic'' is one sided towards tori
Last edited by ancient; Mar 15, 2016 at 08:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
I guess because Tori is the aggressor and Uke is the little bitch that Tori wants to beat up. It wouldn't make sense for the smaller guy to be the bully or for a bully to pick on someone his own size.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
there are differences between the two characters, for example the feet of either tori or uke (i forget which) are sightly shorter than the other character's feet. i dont know why it was made that way but i heard it was to prevent mirrored matches (assuming that back then the moves people did were so simple that there was a good chance you were gonna do the exact same move the other guy did).
oh yeah
or maybe because women(uke's) have slim stomach, And their feet are shorter because thats the nature of their body?
Pretty sure they are different. But this picture looks like one of them is held and the other is relaxed.
Haha i think youre right galaxy but that doesnt change the fact they react differently. I guess the reason pusga explained it would pretty much be the reason.
I think that uke was relaxing all and tori was holding all in the screenshot. But their are indeed different, but not by much
Sry i am to stupid to read.
Last edited by Ukephile; Mar 15, 2016 at 11:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Klein Bottles only have one surface so they are the easiest thing to clean

tori and uke means attacker and defender respectively

also, yes its kinda a big deal. Some moves are different when used on tori than on uke
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex