ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[RWBY] RWBY Recruiting!

We are not accepting applications at this time.

This isn't a jump-to clan when your clan has kicked you out, or you're looking for any ol' clan. This is a clan where it's members join for the long haul, who treat each other with respect, we will not tolerate rudeness or any disrespect of anykind.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Instead of a typical Q&A application, we would like a personal application explaining why you'd like to join [RWBY] and what you can do for the clan.
If the application is unique and nice, we will consider you.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Specific Requirements:
-A generally nice person who doesn't start arguments over stupid shit.
-Is respectful towards his/her fellow clan members.
-Send 3 of your best replays
-Forum active
-In-game active
-Know basic english (no "plz can i join ur clan")
-At least a paragraph application (We need to know you're serious about joining)

(Pointless posts will be ignored)

If you wish to become an ally, PM ThePebble

Last edited by -Cyri-; Nov 16, 2013 at 04:25 AM.
why tho
Hey Cyronex, my good man, I'd like to join [k] because
I feel that this is the right clan for me, as my previous one, MOFF, although
it was nice and the other members were too, I feel that people tend to judge
one's skill by their clan, which is starting to get to me a bit, and I just left
because of this. I also feel like here there will be a nicer and more skilled
community, which is always nice.

I can help the clan with:
~Texturing (Not pro, but eh)~
~Modding ( ^ ^ ^ ^)~
~Tips n stuff~
~Videos~
~Sparring~
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
Originally Posted by rossbarker View Post
Hey Cyronex, my good man, I'd like to join [k] because
I feel that this is the right clan for me, as my previous one, MOFF, although
it was nice and the other members were too, I feel that people tend to judge
one's skill by their clan, which is starting to get to me a bit, and I just left
because of this. I also feel like here there will be a nicer and more skilled
community, which is always nice.

I can help the clan with:
~Texturing (Not pro, but eh)~
~Modding ( ^ ^ ^ ^)~
~Tips n stuff~
~Videos~
~Sparring~

Love the app. Welcome in.
why tho
Hi Cyro my alt DeprivedOR's known you since hes been black belt and your what pushed me into liking parkour, and that is what makes me special: doing super realistic parkour. I'd love to join k because i had followed you into MOFF the day before you left to make this clan and i just want to be in the same clan as you ill help this clan by using my parkouring and sparring specialty's and my ABD ability's.
Climbing like you've never seen before (parody of xlr84life's thread):
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...44#post9187844
Originally Posted by MagnusSol View Post
Hi Cyro my alt DeprivedOR's known you since hes been black belt and your what pushed me into liking parkour, and that is what makes me special: doing super realistic parkour. I'd love to join k because i had followed you into MOFF the day before you left to make this clan and i just want to be in the same clan as you ill help this clan by using my parkouring and sparring specialty's and my ABD ability's.

Great application, although I'm not sure whether wanting to be in the same clan
as Cyronex is a legitimate reason, but everything else is very good. I also do
super realistic parkour myself so we're on the same level of thought.

It's a yes from me.
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
Hai. Tis me. I would Like to join (k) because as Ross stated, people judged skill based on MOFF clan, so I also left. Since my denial ( ) In Obey has left me looking for a clan, Joining one with 2 people I know (Cyronex and Ross) I thought It would be Fantasticalamajabulous.
I'm not the best player in the world, I'm Ok, I do think I am getting alot better lately though. Just over a month ago I could barely perform punches, Now I can get a somewhat canny, bu overall Ok madman.
Thanks,
Starkxx
Attached Files
#R Spar Starkxx.rpl (422.5 KB, 8 views)
#S- Hot Pizza.rpl (84.5 KB, 4 views)
#S- Transit System.rpl (228.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Starkxx; Sep 8, 2013 at 04:02 PM.
Application for the Kaen no Mai clan
Hello fellow toribashers and members of the Kaen no Mai clan. I feel this clan is a really great fit for me, because I hate trolls and people that just want to watch the world burn. Since this clan only lets in the nice half of the toribash world, I feel I wont have any problems here. So id like you to take me into consideration on being in your clan, I may be a green belt for now but not for long. Also ill post one of the replays I made that I actually like so I guess check it out. Thank you for your time and I hope I get accepted. Also im a blue belt now ! Now with a multiplayer replay.
Attached Files
Sub- I always come back.rpl (147.7 KB, 4 views)
Sub- Outlasting Forever.rpl (107.5 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Submerge; Sep 8, 2013 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Because im a blue belt now
Hey Cyro, Im Darking879 and I would like to join your clan because i think it would be a great way of improving my toribash skillz, learning from you. I can help the clan with videos and with my amazing skills, that even if not as good as yours, i think they are very good for a brown belt. Im very forum very form active but, i havent been able to acess toribash due to computer problems that were solved by making a knew one.
-----
Im good at aikido, lenshu and realtoriboxing. I hope i can achieve some recognition with this clan. Love y'all Darking879
Last edited by Darking879; Sep 8, 2013 at 04:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Application for duh clan.
Hey Cyr and Ross the cork machine. Honestly, I wanna apply as you guys seem like really nice people. Besides that, I would like to point out that many other previous clans I were in either died out or had a bunch of dicks. Sorry, I'm not much of a writer so, as you can tell, this application is shit. I may not be the best toribasher, but if I do get accepted, I promise to help in a fair share of work such as, events, recruitment, replay-making or even videos. If I don't get accepted, well, good luck with your clan which I hope will be official one day.
Sorry, but I forgot to save my other replays when I updated TB, so I only have a few recent and decent ones. Anyways, hope you like and accept meh~<3
Attached Files
Pebz- Carrots.rpl (158.2 KB, 4 views)
Pebz- Look ma, no hands!.rpl (117.4 KB, 4 views)
Pebz- Tricking with Unit.rpl (734.3 KB, 5 views)
:^)
Originally Posted by Submerge View Post
Hello fellow toribashers and members of the Kaen no Mai clan. I feel this clan is a really great fit for me, because I hate trolls and people that just want to watch the world burn. Since this clan only lets in the nice half of the toribash world, I feel I wont have any problems here. So id like you to take me into consideration on being in your clan, I may be a green belt for now but not for long. Also ill post one of the replays I made that I actually like so I guess check it out. Thank you for your time and I hope I get accepted. Also im a blue belt now

Originally Posted by Darking879 View Post
Hey Cyro, Im Darking879 and I would like to join your clan because i think it would be a great way of improving my toribash skillz, learning from you. I can help the clan with videos and with my amazing skills, that even if not as good as yours, i think they are very good for a brown belt. Im very forum very form active but, i havent been able to acess toribash due to computer problems that were solved by making a knew one.
-----
Im good at aikido, lenshu and realtoriboxing. I hope i can achieve some recognition with this clan. Love y'all Darking879

We need 3 of your best replays. Not only sp replays, but also some mp replays as well. We also would prefer to only have brownbelt+, so unless you prove yourself to be amazing, we can't just accept you. And we also kinda have to test you. (That means have a replay that verifies that you were tested, but this will be a replay added to the first 3)
Who the hell reads my siggy?
I bet you were expecting something clever here