Toribash
This game will always rock.
I've played this game for more than a decade. There's a reason I always end up coming back after a hiatus, and it's simply because this game is the best.

Solid mechanics, simple gameplay, and a dedicated community.

I've always been a casual player and never delved too much into forums and events. In these recent years with Toribash getting more updates, it's gotten me more invested!

I'm glad to see there's still effort being put into this game by the developers and staff. It'll help keep this game going forever.

The system of earning credits per fight for the full customization of your character seems pretty basic yet rewarding. But once you reach a point of being satisfied with your design, all that's left is the gameplay, as you don't tend to care about credits anymore.

I notice beginners don't know much about a lot of the features in the game, like setting bounties, emotes, looking at the stats of players. All little things that really have you appreciate the gameplay. Is there a tutorial that highlights these features for them?

The classic mods can get boring after playing them for years. If there were more variations added, or "fun mods" in public servers, it could spice up things for all players. I miss fighting with giant swords and playing joust flying at each other. Perhaps a public server that can cycle through mods?