Toribash
waiting for things.rpl

alright, here we go

that opener, wtf is that, you seem to fall over to the side and then rotate before getting into a fantastic run. contracting those ankles in the beginning was a huge mistake, as it allowed rotation when starting your run, thus making it looks bad. run was very nice, smooth and fast, and that jump was pretty good too. but the arms just hanging there, why? do something with them, or at least make them not so close together. I understand why you did it, so you could set up for the slide down( very well done btw) but there are other ways to set up than leaving your arms up like you're doing the wave.

the roll over the no-friction part, quite nice actually, I enjoyed that. unqiue, and although it doesn't look as professional as a nice roll or slide could've been, it was one of the best ways I've seen to get over that part.

b-twist when you land is nice, jump up is alright, but that land to go into a backflip is horrendous. I would've expected another twist onto that part, but instead I was greeted with an abrupt landing into a (corkscrew?). I really expected to see another rotation to get onto the white platform.

the run and the climb up the platform following are nice, the climb could maybe be better, but I don't really see how, maybe another foot plant would be nice. I would've liked to see a launch up there to be honest, or maybe another flip onto the ledge, but whatever, what you have works and looks good.

the twist, run and jump are all decent, but I know that if you took time to make it better, you could make it better. nothing to comment on here.

the jump off the ledge was nice, but you could've aimed it better, and dropped onto the walkway, or did some sort of trick on the small ledge sticking out of the other wall.

it's cool that you didn't follow the set path, and decided to jump off the side instead, but my personal preference would've been to finish the whole map. I get that once you've done a map so many time, it gets boring to follow a set path. nothing to comment on here.

overall, pretty good replay, with some things that could be fixed up(like that damn opener!). I rate 9/10, you did a great job with flow and creativity, and I thoroughly enjoyed cnc'ing your replay.

if you could do one thing for me, that'd be great. please cnc two other people's replay on toribash. as you know, toribash is starting to become stagnant, and many replay makers aren't getting the helpful cnc they need to improve. please, please comment on two other people's replays, so we can get our game back on track. thank you
Last edited by Karbn; Feb 19, 2017 at 03:14 PM.
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Not much to say about ur madmans as I dont do those, although I do enjoy yours Mack ;). I'll just cnc ur pk and tricking rpls

Well for ur tricking I would say ur very hesitant when u leave the ground and you kinda bend ur knees a fuck ton. By hesitant I mean you extend contract and extend rlly fast like ur trying to get back on the ground. For parkour I would say I really enjoy your flow but I would try to bring out more realism and lay off the launching and what not.

I stalk u Macko
-----
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
waiting for things.rpl

alright, here we go

that opener, wtf is that, you seem to fall over to the side and then rotate before getting into a fantastic run. contracting those ankles in the beginning was a huge mistake, as it allowed rotation when starting your run, thus making it looks bad. run was very nice, smooth and fast, and that jump was pretty good too. but the arms just hanging there, why? do something with them, or at least make them not so close together. I understand why you did it, so you could set up for the slide down( very well done btw) but there are other ways to set up than leaving your arms up like you're doing the wave.

the roll over the no-friction part, quite nice actually, I enjoyed that. unqiue, and although it doesn't look as professional as a nice roll or slide could've been, it was one of the best ways I've seen to get over that part.

b-twist when you land is nice, jump up is alright, but that land to go into a backflip is horrendous. I would've expected another twist onto that part, but instead I was greeted with an abrupt landing into a (corkscrew?). I really expected to see another rotation to get onto the white platform.

the run and the climb up the platform following are nice, the climb could maybe be better, but I don't really see how, maybe another foot plant would be nice. I would've liked to see a launch up there to be honest, or maybe another flip onto the ledge, but whatever, what you have works and looks good.

the twist, run and jump are all decent, but I know that if you took time to make it better, you could make it better. nothing to comment on here.

the jump off the ledge was nice, but you could've aimed it better, and dropped onto the walkway, or did some sort of trick on the small ledge sticking out of the other wall.

it's cool that you didn't follow the set path, and decided to jump off the side instead, but my personal preference would've been to finish the whole map. I get that once you've done a map so many time, it gets boring to follow a set path. nothing to comment on here.

overall, pretty good replay, with some things that could be fixed up(like that damn opener!). I rate 8/10, you did a great job with flow and creativity, and I thoroughly enjoyed cnc'ing your replay.

if you could do one thing for me, that'd be great. please cnc two other people's replay on toribash. as you know, toribash is starting to become stagnant, and many replay makers aren't getting the helpful cnc they need to improve. please, please comment on two other people's replays, so we can get our game back on track. thank you

Please dont cnc mack u suck ass
Last edited by Evaq; Feb 14, 2017 at 06:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nah he's allowed to post. It's up to me wether I find it worth listening to.

Thanks.

Here's my first shuriken cork hyperhook

YE boi

Attached Files
Mack - [T] - Connery.rpl (373.0 KB, 44 views)
morten.tbm (17.8 KB, 24 views)
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
You better beat dis
Attached Files
Mack - [T] - Calling crows.rpl (327.1 KB, 75 views)
|Replays|
damn, "calling crows" is smooth AF, i have never seen something so smooth as that. your parkour might be good, but your tricking is goddamn amazing. 10/10 man, the flow was impeccable.
that's going in my default replay folder for sure.

connery is pretty nice, but it definitely doesn't live up to "calling crows" nothing to comment here, as i don't know tricking. 9/10
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Ok, Mack, you gave me a lot to say for calling crows. I'm not a regular cnc giver but I think I am pretty good at tricking so why not.

Opener
Generic and executed poorly, the only thing that was good about was that it was fast. Your lumbar was completely fucked during it and it ruined it sooo much imo. Knee was twitchy when you extended it for like a few frames then held, relaxing would've looked better. Arms could've been better but they weren't bad.

TD Raiz
Overall good, but your left arm could've been smoother and your right wrist looked bad imo.

Double cork
I might be a bit biased against this cause I personally think double corks are ugly as fuck and not worth it at all, but it was nice I guess. Your lumbar on the swingthrough was pretty gross and the angle that your right arm went up at wasn't exactly desirable either. I also didn't like that your right arm went up ever so slightly faster than the left arm, it looks really weird and takes away from it. The spin was alright, the neck extension was gross and I don't like how curled you were but it was a double cork so that's basically necessary. Your arms at the start of the spin were REALLY smooth well done with that but then you just kind of held them there and didn't move them at all, probably if you did it wouldn't have been a double cork but still. The landing was just plain bad and i hated that you took a step before the hook kick.

Hook kick
I thought your left leg was pretty gross and you kinda stopped a small bit when your left leg touched the ground which was a bit ugly. Other than that it was pretty good, hook kicks aren't exactly the hardest trick to do.

Jackknife
The setup was nice but I don't know why you held the knee right before it fully extended at the first part of it, kinda pointless and just makes it less smooth. Your right leg could've been higher but it wasn't ugly. The lumbar, again, wasn't great and it sort of ruined your first kick, the kick itself was nice but compared to the launch the angle was too high. The way your 2nd kick happened was nice but it would've been way nicer if you got more height with the jump so you kicked before you landed. I don't know if it's a personal thing but i really like it when in a jackknife all the kicks are at the same angle, it just looks SOOO good imo. I wouldn't call it bad because it wasn't though. All my problems with the landing were caused by the lack of height from the jump, it made it so you had to do the 2nd kick and land at the same time which is not as nice and looks way less smooth. It also makes the landing look more abrupt which isn't a good thing.

Overall
Eh, I wouldn't say this replay is good but I wouldn't say it's bad either.
6/10

(I don't know how good you usually are at tricking so my standards might be really nitpicky, sorry if they are.)
kEep it epic bro *headbang*
I have to agree with Cboh on some parts, especially with the opener. Albeit fast it does look kind've ugly, and the short arm up-down movement wasnt too pretty. The landing on the (double cork?) looked like it would hurt, as all of your weight is falling upon that one leg.

At 903 your foot isnt really planted on the ground. In real life I don't think you push off your toes like that.

Also, that's not a jackknife. That's a swipeknife :P

I think the replay is great!

Of course stiff, but nonetheless that's what tricking seems to be nowadays.
Yeah I do tricking in tb because I don't have to think about hurting myself. Realism is never my main objective. Thanks though.
|Replays|
Still you shouldn't really push off your toes like that, it's ugly even if you're not trying to be realistic. Also it gives you more power if you push of flat feet.
kEep it epic bro *headbang*