Toribash
Original Post
Auction Amethyst Trails
I am auctioning off my amethyst trails. They are all sold out in the shop.

I currently have:

Amethyst Right Leg Trail

Amethyst Right Hand Trail

Amethyst Left Leg Trail

Amethyst Left Hand Trail

Bidding on each of these items starts at 40k tc.

Autobuy on each of these items is 55k tc.

The bidding will go on until I say so

Have fun!
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
heh heh good idea :3

I am assuming you got these with toribooster?
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./
yeah, my colour scheme is blue, so...
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
um...buy one? That was probably just a typo or something...

post about buying, not off topic!

EDIT: never mind. I'm selling them for shop price on my other thread.
Last edited by grumpyman2; Apr 6, 2008 at 09:35 PM.